Comments are moderated.
>>HEADER VIA HERE<<
H/T to Nemo
More HERE<<
Them's shootin' size mice.
Gonna need a bigger combine. The pucker factor musta been huge.
Wow! Thanks, that was worth watching. Maybe I won't go hiking in Montana. And I thought the deer around here are a nuisance...
We had scabbards on all our tractors. I would get at least one deer every year. I never saw a bear in a hayfield.
I kept thinking...when does he draw down on one? And the next, and...
Easterners have no idea ...
Bear jerky can be amazingly good, depending on what they eat...I had some bear jerky years ago that I was a little hesitant to eat. Then I tried it. WOW! It was WONDERFUL!
Leave us a comment if you like...
Them's shootin' size mice.
ReplyDeleteGonna need a bigger combine.
ReplyDeleteThe pucker factor musta been huge.
Wow! Thanks, that was worth watching. Maybe I won't go hiking in Montana. And I thought the deer around here are a nuisance...
ReplyDeleteWe had scabbards on all our tractors. I would get at least one deer every year. I never saw a bear in a hayfield.
ReplyDeleteI kept thinking...when does he draw down on one? And the next, and...
DeleteEasterners have no idea ...
ReplyDeleteBear jerky can be amazingly good, depending on what they eat...I had some bear jerky years ago that I was a little hesitant to eat. Then I tried it. WOW! It was WONDERFUL!
ReplyDelete