Wow! For someone that was in the woods this morning, you put on a hellova show for us this evening. To wit:
2&4 the opening gifs of bouncing boobs, always in demand. 8 awww poor wittle kitty hurt its foot. I'm LMAO. My only wish is that it landed on its head and broke its neck. 9 I believe that is the Mt. Washington Hotel with the Presidential range in the background 20 Yowza 27 Nothin like slo mo beautiful 33 Make your own clean drinking water with a Sawyer water filter. Good for 10K gallons. Optionally, a Life Straw. 52 Swanson TV dinners weren't bad if you don't mind chemicals and fat. 58 No bra club. Yum 67 The3 golden age of American Muscle cars 70 Skynet is born 2025 84 Milk skin red head 93 Bewitched 95 Gotta be Sweeney 104 I still have mine and it still works. Had to replace the head band ear phones.
Great stuff again this week. Thanks and have a great weekend.
Watch out for the leaf peepers. Distracted by the foliage while driving.
1 - A Wiccan Stargate? 2 - Remember, Boss - women and horses are a bad combination. 8 - I'm thinking that is AI generated. I mean really - look how small that water bottle looks. 9 - Omni, Mount Washington Resort & Spa and the Bretton Woods Ski Area in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire. 12 - You have my undivided attention. 20 - DAMN! 22 - What a gorgeous Bumpside. Looks like a restoration and not a resto mod. Perfect. 25 - An AI rendering of a 73 F-150. 27 - She's HOT and she knows it. Makes sure every else knows it as well. 31 - Looks like the start of a great morning that came after a fantastic night. 40 - Elizabeth Montgomery was just so sexy. 42 - She looks like fun. 43 - 1959 F-150 51 - It has an early 80's dash cluster, but that isn't a pickup steering wheel. F-500 or F-600, maybe? 53 - Alluring. 54 - OK, now that you have your coffee, get back in bed. 56 - Who teaches a tea-cup grip anymore? 63 - Prime Boiler Doc bait. 65 - Soon..... 68 - Barrel Racer or Buckle Bunny? Either way - Trouble with a capital T. 73 - Emergency Exit? That hatch is 16"x16". I couldn't fit through that 45 years ago. 81 - Late 70's Hi-Fi of dreams. 98 - Dawn was so underrated. 102 - Visions of 30 years ago. I miss those days. 108 - As nice as she is, those eyes are what does it for me. The rest is just icing on the cake. 109 - I always wear more of a caramel apple than eat one. I still try though. 110 - What Dinty Moore should aspire to be. 112 - Sometimes more beers make you one of them. Usually, I get mellow and tired. 113 - Rich and decadent. Probably tastes like heaven.
After Dark Unlike last week, my pick is the very last beauty. Attractive and a great body. The look says she is going to eat you alive. I'm all about that attitude.
Sultry Hot Moms and MILF's of various stages. Great old iron. Culinary treats of our youth and hopefully a recent evening. Every week's FFFF better than the rest, with no end in sight. You are the man, Boss.
Nice bouncy on 2, nice everything on 4, AD 6, AD 20, nice cups on 10, 12, 54, 66, nice uplift on 17, nice tush on 18, AD 9, AD 14, AD 18, nice bouncy on 24, nice melons on 26, nice invite on 42, nice suspension on 53, nice spigot on 61, nice looking older lady on 69, 77, 78, AD 16,AD 25, nice stein on 76, nice Wild Irish Rose on 84, AD 2, AD 3, AD 21, nice nightie on 96, hi Dawn, nice hangout on 108, que melones on AD 5, AD 12, AD 15, nice fuzz on AD 10, AD 26, nice sweet on AD 13, nice tan lines on AD 17, nice soggy on AD 19.
Another Damn fine selection of hot women and cars. Much obliged to the Irishman! Also #65- Funny how I spent so many years preparing for Red Dawn only to discover that instead of invading us, gay commies just got themselves voted into our public offices. Damn shame.
Wow! For someone that was in the woods this morning, you put on a hellova show for us this evening. To wit:
ReplyDelete2&4 the opening gifs of bouncing boobs, always in demand.
8 awww poor wittle kitty hurt its foot. I'm LMAO. My only wish is that it landed on its head and broke its neck.
9 I believe that is the Mt. Washington Hotel with the Presidential range in the background
20 Yowza
27 Nothin like slo mo beautiful
33 Make your own clean drinking water with a Sawyer water filter. Good for 10K gallons. Optionally, a Life Straw.
52 Swanson TV dinners weren't bad if you don't mind chemicals and fat.
58 No bra club. Yum
67 The3 golden age of American Muscle cars
70 Skynet is born 2025
84 Milk skin red head
93 Bewitched
95 Gotta be Sweeney
104 I still have mine and it still works. Had to replace the head band ear phones.
Great stuff again this week. Thanks and have a great weekend.
Watch out for the leaf peepers. Distracted by the foliage while driving.
Nemo
That first pic: a transport gateway to a universe of calm and quiet. - Nemo
ReplyDelete1 - A Wiccan Stargate?
ReplyDelete2 - Remember, Boss - women and horses are a bad combination.
8 - I'm thinking that is AI generated. I mean really - look how small that water bottle looks.
9 - Omni, Mount Washington Resort & Spa and the Bretton Woods Ski Area in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire.
12 - You have my undivided attention.
20 - DAMN!
22 - What a gorgeous Bumpside. Looks like a restoration and not a resto mod. Perfect.
25 - An AI rendering of a 73 F-150.
27 - She's HOT and she knows it. Makes sure every else knows it as well.
31 - Looks like the start of a great morning that came after a fantastic night.
40 - Elizabeth Montgomery was just so sexy.
42 - She looks like fun.
43 - 1959 F-150
51 - It has an early 80's dash cluster, but that isn't a pickup steering wheel. F-500 or F-600, maybe?
53 - Alluring.
54 - OK, now that you have your coffee, get back in bed.
56 - Who teaches a tea-cup grip anymore?
63 - Prime Boiler Doc bait.
65 - Soon.....
68 - Barrel Racer or Buckle Bunny? Either way - Trouble with a capital T.
73 - Emergency Exit? That hatch is 16"x16". I couldn't fit through that 45 years ago.
81 - Late 70's Hi-Fi of dreams.
98 - Dawn was so underrated.
102 - Visions of 30 years ago. I miss those days.
108 - As nice as she is, those eyes are what does it for me. The rest is just icing on the cake.
109 - I always wear more of a caramel apple than eat one. I still try though.
110 - What Dinty Moore should aspire to be.
112 - Sometimes more beers make you one of them. Usually, I get mellow and tired.
113 - Rich and decadent. Probably tastes like heaven.
After Dark
Unlike last week, my pick is the very last beauty.
Attractive and a great body.
The look says she is going to eat you alive.
I'm all about that attitude.
Sultry Hot Moms and MILF's of various stages.
Great old iron.
Culinary treats of our youth and hopefully a recent evening.
Every week's FFFF better than the rest, with no end in sight.
You are the man, Boss.
Thanks!
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
Nice bouncy on 2, nice everything on 4, AD 6, AD 20, nice cups on 10, 12, 54, 66, nice uplift on 17, nice tush on 18, AD 9, AD 14, AD 18, nice bouncy on 24, nice melons on 26, nice invite on 42, nice suspension on 53, nice spigot on 61, nice looking older lady on 69, 77, 78, AD 16,AD 25, nice stein on 76, nice Wild Irish Rose on 84, AD 2, AD 3, AD 21, nice nightie on 96, hi Dawn, nice hangout on 108, que melones on AD 5, AD 12, AD 15, nice fuzz on AD 10, AD 26, nice sweet on AD 13, nice tan lines on AD 17, nice soggy on AD 19.
ReplyDelete35 bes
ReplyDeleteEddie van halen and Valerie Bertanelli?
ReplyDeleteThanks for this. What a collection!
ReplyDeleteThanks Irish.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Irish. A great start to the weekend.
ReplyDeleteBest way to wake up after a hurricane, the day will be alright. Thanks ,
ReplyDeleteKen
Another Damn fine selection of hot women and cars. Much obliged to the Irishman! Also #65- Funny how I spent so many years preparing for Red Dawn only to discover that instead of invading us, gay commies just got themselves voted into our public offices. Damn shame.
ReplyDeleteAnother fine effort. Thanks, Irish.
ReplyDeleteKarl
4 Tiffany James
ReplyDelete24 Why yes, I believe that is cheyenne swenson
Delete