Thursday, September 17, 2026

When Karen Of The HOA, Threatens To Call OSHA...

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Paid by the hour. By us. Have mercy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for them to chain the pieces together and bring in a CAT 535 skidder to haul them across the green strip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reminded of my former BIL, who came with me once to cut a load of firewood. I always made certain that when heading out to cut wood, I changed from my tennis shoes to a work style boot, just to protect my feet from any untoward incidents.
    My ex brother in law was an office type, college educated to the max. When I picked him up, he came out wearing chaps, a heavy leather work coat of some kind, and a helmet that looked like he was ready to enter a burning building and carry out a puppy. The helmet had ear protection, a full face shield, and a chin strap that covered nearly his entire lower face.
    I spent over 35 years making steel, and I never wore that much protection, even when pouring 20,000 pound heats of 3100 degree steel.
    The steel was made for the investment cast industry, so it went into things like shotgun barrels, boat propellers, and a thousand other things that called for a special alloy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was he cutting toward himself on a couple of occasions?

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...