So, I finished work.
Filled out and submitted my time sheet.
Cracked a beer and suddenly had an interesting thought.
Let's see how Copilot AI would interpret a song...
At the time I happened to be listening to my headphones and a perfect song was playing.
I logged into my Terminator T-1000 through skynet and started the interaction politely*
I asked if he would kindly make an animated version of a song if I gave him the lyrics.
We discussed copyright laws and what is permissible and what is not.
The song itself can't be applied, nor can the lyrics. I said that's fine, I don't
want to break and laws or run afoul of law and I didn't want him to get in trouble.
I laughed, he lol'd on the screen, my laptop laughed, smart watch laughed, microwave beeped and
the garage door opened and closed twice! Once we collected ourselves, I politely* asked
him to give me his best offering with a few thoughts of input from yours truly.....
(*politely, so when the shit hit the fan, skynet will know I was always respectful.)
Can you guess what song was I listening to?
Here's the video my good AI friend submitted......
NOTE : there is no soundtrack Just the images. Use your imagination.
Um.... no sounds. I fail to see the funny....
ReplyDeleteMusic is copyrighted so it couldn't be applied to the video.
Delete1) New Kid in School
ReplyDelete2) Only the Lonely
3) Mr. Postman
Bad Company Rock n Roll Fantasy
ReplyDeleteIn The City
ReplyDeleteSubdivisions
ReplyDeleteYep
DeleteCelebration of mediocraty/mediahypnoty... that's us here, then and now
ReplyDeleteWhat kinda beer? Had to be from the dark side of the moon and I ain’t talkin bout the album.
ReplyDeleteHonestly no audio here either, turns vpn off, no help, notices YouTube page says “ the grid directors cut (silent)”. Damn that Irish yankin my chain again. Better be over the top FFFF tonight
ReplyDeleteDefinitely subdivisions by Rush
ReplyDeleteI considered doing the same with Red Barchetta.
ReplyDeleteLeigh
Whitehall, NY
Guess I shoulda read your last note, sorry brother. Freebird, that’s my answer and I’m stickin to it, why? Because Freebird is always the best guess.
ReplyDeleteCould've been any number of songs from the late-70's/early-80's. There was no chili dog, so it's not John MelonHead's song.
ReplyDeleteSome kinda amalgamation of In the City, Pleasant Valley Sunday and Nowhere Man. With enough psychedelic drugs, anything is possible.
ReplyDelete