Friday, May 1, 2020

Friday Femme Fatale..... #fuckyournewnormal








  Alrighty now... Let's get this started............






































































































 

























































Just in case I accidentally reposted any of those now or in the future:































16 comments:

  1. Irish, you da man! Another outstanding Friday Fem Fatale. I wish I could have seen Lucille Ball nekkid, especially right after her show girl time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tush on 31 and some nice (and real) flotation devices elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the most Red Blooded American posts I have ever seen.
    Right the fuck on Irish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Irish picked up the rock and placed it in his sling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. zero mostel had a great line in a film. "when you got it flaunt it, baby! nothing lasts forever!" The Producers

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMFAO #75 and #100. Thanks Irish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome TGIF! #'s 52, 54, and 56 - thanks Irish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As one tradesman to another, this has a solid foundation and square corners crafted with a keen eye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Jennifer Connelly sure winds my watch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I nominate you for President, after Trump, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn Irish........they all good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! I love your posts! You have a terrific eye for ...sexy... however my only observation is that Bushmills is better than Jamesons

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...