Any collage with Elizabeth Montgomery is first rate. The cars, food, war birds and memes are a bonus ranking right alongside those MILFS displaying their assets for our appreciation. Thanks and have a great weekend.
Hi Mr Yates, nice steins on 14, real class on 17, 31, 36, 73,91, nice tush on 19, 103, 119, nice undies on 24, 57, 108, nice creamer on 28, nice modesty on 29, nice looking older lady on 35, 40, 93, 104, nice "Just a sec, hon" on 49, nice allure on 54, nice ready to pounce on 71, nice "There they are, sweetie" on 81, nice flars on 86, nice soggy on 101, 129, AD 1, AD 2, AD 12, nice orange on 111, nice Wild Irish Rose (lose the ring) on 118, AD 3, nice allure on 122, nice spigots on AD 4, AD 14, AD 17, AD 18, AD 24, nice globes on AD 7, que melones on AD 8, AD 10, nice everything on AD 11, nice contemplation on AD 21, nice differences on AD 22, nice one with the universe on AD 25.
5 - It sucks, actually. 8 - Killers flotation devices. 12 - What a nice backside. 16 - Sorry, honey. Your cat snuck out of the house and got hit by a car. 17 - DAMN. That's nice. 18 - I've been by that one. 19 - I've yet to see anything like this out fishing. EVER! 21 - Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser. We had one in the early 80's. Frame was Swiss cheese but the engine was great. 24 - Somebody has been poaching some of Doc's Gingermagedden pics. 29 - Ummm....... Where are her nipples? They are just GONE! 31 - Classy Hot Mom on vacation. 32 - Automotive Crimes for $500. Air bags and ghetto hoops. How to ruin a Classic Caddy, Alex. 38 - If elections fixed anything, they wouldn't let us have them. 49 - Waking up at the crack of.... What's your name again???? 50 - A Turnbull - maybe? 54 - When she is still happy to be there in the morning; the night was awesome. 57 - I like my Mac & Cheese with sausage, hamburger, and tomato sauce. Yes - goulash. I hate mac & cheese. 58 - Brisket on the other hand, I like just like this. I can almost smell and taste that. 71 - She's my Cherry Pie.... 72 - Don't make him angry. you wouldn't like him when he's angry. 74 - Big money resto mod right there. Shelby approved, NEW 60's Mustangs with modern powertrains. Bring your wallet. They start at $325k. https://revologycars.com/ 76 - Sorry. I'll never warm up to the smog Mustangs of 71, 72, 73. The Mustang II's were just awful. 79 - Things are about to get interesting. 80 - The good old days. 81 - A Yellow Fever escapee. Glad you caught her. 86 - Holy Moley. What a rack. Love to see all of her. 87 - Fall is sweater weather. I like it. 97 - Today, your average smart phone is 100 times more powerful. 98 - BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! 101 - I'm about sick of the rain, but for her - I'll make an exception. 102 - OBS beater mudder. It still could be saved. 103 - What a set of sweet cheeks. 104 - How every Hot Mom should look. 106 - We had a Zenith color console TV. I was the remote. 108 - Nice. 114 - Classic glamour of the late 40's and 50's. Hollywood of today just can't compete. 115 - Nice frame. I bet all of her is incredible. 116 - Small and firm. Just the way I like them. 117 - Sally Field. While kind of cute; I never saw the infatuation with her. 120 - A few witnesses managed to survive though, but they were complicit as well. So no one squealed. 122 - Give me a second. I'm enjoying the view. 126 - Too clean to be Phil's garage. 127 - Something is "off" about the nose of that. Maybe the lighting, but it looks like it rolls down too much. 128 - 79 F-250 2WD Probably spent its life pulling a horse trailer out West. 129 - Slippery when wet, I hope.
After Dark had my pick locked at #1 as soon as I saw her. The remembrance of finding a darlin' willing to explore and shed our innocence. It ended badly, but what an experience.
31 - I thought for a second my friend's wife had dyed her hair but she'd never pose like that. She's as lovely as she looks. 34 - The first record I ever bought. I think I recall it as if it was yesterday, walking home from work with girlfriend who became first wife. The record wasn't a mistake but the lady was.
Darn! One of the best FFF's you guys posted, been here since the first, so I ain't joshing around here, there are a few ladies hard to fathom how beautiful they are, incredible, have to look real hard to get past the astonishment, I do believe in the great creator for only GOD could create such beauty. Thanks, truly appreciate you all, it is an honor to be able to come here and experience the fantastic choices, lot of thought goes into this, it is the only way. Most excellent.
Tin Eye has nothing. and Google still gives me: 403. That’s an error. Your client does not have permission to get URL /search.
I still believe that it is my AdBlocker giving Goolag the shits. As much as I liked to dig up the background on photos, I'm not turning off AdBlock Plus and let the Commie Bastards into my laptop.
Thanks man, I needed that! Another great job! Especially with 26, 29, 39, 40, and wow 73! 91,104 & 134.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed Dave!
DeleteAny collage with Elizabeth Montgomery is first rate. The cars, food, war birds and memes are a bonus ranking right alongside those MILFS displaying their assets for our appreciation. Thanks and have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteNemo
Nemo, as always, thanks for stopping by.
DeleteAs always, an outstanding assortment of t!ts and @ss and sundry other topics. You've got free room and beer if you ever decide to visit the AOR.
ReplyDeleteA few more years of potato farming and I might take you up on that!
DeleteHi Mr Yates, nice steins on 14, real class on 17, 31, 36, 73,91, nice tush on 19, 103, 119, nice undies on 24, 57, 108, nice creamer on 28, nice modesty on 29, nice looking older lady on 35, 40, 93, 104, nice "Just a sec, hon" on 49, nice allure on 54, nice ready to pounce on 71, nice "There they are, sweetie" on 81, nice flars on 86, nice soggy on 101, 129, AD 1, AD 2, AD 12, nice orange on 111, nice Wild Irish Rose (lose the ring) on 118, AD 3, nice allure on 122, nice spigots on AD 4, AD 14, AD 17, AD 18, AD 24, nice globes on AD 7, que melones on AD 8, AD 10, nice everything on AD 11, nice contemplation on AD 21, nice differences on AD 22, nice one with the universe on AD 25.
ReplyDeleteLooks like I was hitting on all cylinders. You had quite the number to enjoy!
Delete5 - It sucks, actually.
ReplyDelete8 - Killers flotation devices.
12 - What a nice backside.
16 - Sorry, honey. Your cat snuck out of the house and got hit by a car.
17 - DAMN. That's nice.
18 - I've been by that one.
19 - I've yet to see anything like this out fishing. EVER!
21 - Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser. We had one in the early 80's. Frame was Swiss cheese but the engine was great.
24 - Somebody has been poaching some of Doc's Gingermagedden pics.
29 - Ummm....... Where are her nipples? They are just GONE!
31 - Classy Hot Mom on vacation.
32 - Automotive Crimes for $500. Air bags and ghetto hoops. How to ruin a Classic Caddy, Alex.
38 - If elections fixed anything, they wouldn't let us have them.
49 - Waking up at the crack of.... What's your name again????
50 - A Turnbull - maybe?
54 - When she is still happy to be there in the morning; the night was awesome.
57 - I like my Mac & Cheese with sausage, hamburger, and tomato sauce. Yes - goulash. I hate mac & cheese.
58 - Brisket on the other hand, I like just like this. I can almost smell and taste that.
71 - She's my Cherry Pie....
72 - Don't make him angry. you wouldn't like him when he's angry.
74 - Big money resto mod right there. Shelby approved, NEW 60's Mustangs with modern powertrains. Bring your wallet. They start at $325k. https://revologycars.com/
76 - Sorry. I'll never warm up to the smog Mustangs of 71, 72, 73. The Mustang II's were just awful.
79 - Things are about to get interesting.
80 - The good old days.
81 - A Yellow Fever escapee. Glad you caught her.
86 - Holy Moley. What a rack. Love to see all of her.
87 - Fall is sweater weather. I like it.
97 - Today, your average smart phone is 100 times more powerful.
98 - BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
101 - I'm about sick of the rain, but for her - I'll make an exception.
102 - OBS beater mudder. It still could be saved.
103 - What a set of sweet cheeks.
104 - How every Hot Mom should look.
106 - We had a Zenith color console TV. I was the remote.
108 - Nice.
114 - Classic glamour of the late 40's and 50's. Hollywood of today just can't compete.
115 - Nice frame. I bet all of her is incredible.
116 - Small and firm. Just the way I like them.
117 - Sally Field. While kind of cute; I never saw the infatuation with her.
120 - A few witnesses managed to survive though, but they were complicit as well. So no one squealed.
122 - Give me a second. I'm enjoying the view.
126 - Too clean to be Phil's garage.
127 - Something is "off" about the nose of that. Maybe the lighting, but it looks like it rolls down too much.
128 - 79 F-250 2WD Probably spent its life pulling a horse trailer out West.
129 - Slippery when wet, I hope.
After Dark had my pick locked at #1 as soon as I saw her.
The remembrance of finding a darlin' willing to explore and shed our innocence.
It ended badly, but what an experience.
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
#29.. airbrushed for your PG13+ rating :)
DeleteOutstanding Irish
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteOutstanding 4F Irish
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed as much as I do putting the research together.
Delete8 jennifer ellison
ReplyDeleteI'll have to trust you on that one.
DeleteI found my playmobile dashboard in the attic at my childhood home.I think I'll get it working for the grandchildren.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing what people still have in their attics.
Delete29 Jenni Lee
ReplyDeleteand this one as well :)
Delete31 - I thought for a second my friend's wife had dyed her hair but she'd never pose like that. She's as lovely as she looks.
ReplyDelete34 - The first record I ever bought. I think I recall it as if it was yesterday, walking home from work with girlfriend who became first wife. The record wasn't a mistake but the lady was.
31 she's definitely a beauty and 34 great album!
DeleteAnd #33 is incorrect. July '84 Saturdays were the 7th, 14th, etc.
DeleteMet my wife on July 6th, a Friday. Been together ever since....
Dreamland.
ReplyDeleteAlways comforting and exhilarating.
Thanks for being a good fan!
DeleteAnother great collection, which for sets up my Saturday !
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed Gunker!
DeleteDarn! One of the best FFF's you guys posted, been here since the first, so I ain't joshing around here, there are a few ladies hard to fathom how beautiful they are, incredible, have to look real hard to get past the astonishment, I do believe in the great creator for only GOD could create such beauty.
ReplyDeleteThanks, truly appreciate you all, it is an honor to be able to come here and experience the fantastic choices, lot of thought goes into this, it is the only way.
Most excellent.
Thank you , glad you enjoyed. You are always welcome to peruse the meanderings....
DeleteDamn fine selection! Where can I find more of #73?
ReplyDeleteI can't find any other images. Maybe Leigh can help?
DeleteTin Eye has nothing.
Deleteand
Google still gives me: 403. That’s an error. Your client does not have permission to get URL /search.
I still believe that it is my AdBlocker giving Goolag the shits.
As much as I liked to dig up the background on photos, I'm not turning off AdBlock Plus and let the Commie Bastards into my laptop.
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
Yowza. Maybe we need a SFFF
ReplyDeleteSlow down there gunpowder, there are only so many hours in the week left for me to keep the lights on here.
DeleteMaybe I'll try one and see what happens :)
Trash 80. Started a career lasting over 40 years.
ReplyDeleteI had to look up "trash-80". Refers to the TRS-80 correct?
DeleteFine work, Irish. Looks like #8 has blown all her ballast.
ReplyDeleteThanks Irish. Love the old Pontiacs and the old birds.
ReplyDelete