here a idea,, how about we start using a manure gun on riots and public prayer meeting. you know the kind where they stop all traffic and block the street ? find a few good sized hog farms and get the manure from their drain pool ? I not sure, but I do think it would put a stop to that shit right away. think about, spraying them with wet pig shit. and then start doing the same to all of their mosques as well.
I saw a YouTube clip of some asshole in the trailer of his 18 wheeler putting on a real show of praying in the exit of the fuel island. Quite a few unhappy truckers,restrained by all the damn cameras. I didn't know we had shut down over 20 refineries. I enjoyed this, good buncha memes.
The media tells you the owners shut them down. They don’t tell you the reg’s, cafe standards and other goobermint bullshit makes them unprofitable. Houston has or will lose 2 more recently as well as the 2 in California.
The real problem is and always has been the fed reserve printing money out of thin air. Since ‘63 100 Pennie’s is worth about 3 cents
I don't live anywhere near the US but got two emails the other day from USAID offering me money. I was tempted to open the emails but not being a Muslim communist tranny I knew they were spam.
3 STFU or march on the beltway. You go first, I’ll follow. Or go back in time to Christmas Eve 1913 and assassinate Wilson just as he reaches for the pen
Actually, those are "herd" cameras. Did you notice the coons (left bottom) were taking in the show. There were nine out there the other night. That is about eighty yards from my front porch. I've got a persimmon tree in my yard and they love those too.
As kids my Dad would torture us singing a song so you get it as well. In my best Bear Claws Dad voice.
Possum up a simmom tree, raccoon on the ground Raccoon to the possum, shake them simmons down. Get along home Susie, get along home Get along home Susie, I’ll see you another daaaaay.
That wasn't the best way to say that. Still, I knew what the writer was trying to convey. "They" (the people that charge us to keep our money, etc.) did make it so very easy and "they" conditioned to a point where most embraced this new norm for paying bills. This was a two fold victory for the financial institutions (one of the "Theys"). These pirates get paid automatically, whether the customer uses the service or not and the banksters also get to hit the "merchant" with a fee usually to the tune of 2.5 or 3 percent. That of course is passed on to Joe an Jane Citizen.
Jamie J Dimon and chase posted on their most recent statement that their oklahoma credit card interest rate going from Oklahomas usery rate cap to 26 percent. My card allows 18%. They wont answer what new oklahoma law allows them to do this, nor send me a signed copy of new agreement that allows this. Im somewhat familiar with our credit laws from prior work in the industry, NOT AS A BANKER, but am investigating and closing all accounts with chase. I will miss having fun with them, the checking acct maintained about a dollar except when I made a monthly deposit to avoid fee then turned around and moved it out. Never trusted them enough to leave money in there.
here a idea,, how about we start using a manure gun on riots and public prayer meeting. you know the kind where they stop all traffic and block the street ? find a few good sized hog farms and get the manure from their drain pool ?
ReplyDeleteI not sure, but I do think it would put a stop to that shit right away. think about, spraying them with wet pig shit.
and then start doing the same to all of their mosques as well.
Black jack pershing told the moro tribes he would bury them in pigs blood. For your sprayer. Just a thought
DeleteAI, of which I am not a fan, said that really isnt true (darn) but that he did bury some goat humpers with a pig in the PI.
DeleteLove the Muscle Shoals song - everyone should visit, and Florence is awesome.
ReplyDeleteSign, not song
ReplyDeleteI saw a YouTube clip of some asshole in the trailer of his 18 wheeler putting on a real show of praying in the exit of the fuel island. Quite a few unhappy truckers,restrained by all the damn cameras.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know we had shut down over 20 refineries.
I enjoyed this, good buncha memes.
The media tells you the owners shut them down. They don’t tell you the reg’s, cafe standards and other goobermint bullshit makes them unprofitable. Houston has or will lose 2 more recently as well as the 2 in California.
DeleteThe real problem is and always has been the fed reserve printing money out of thin air. Since ‘63 100 Pennie’s is worth about 3 cents
"Since ‘63 100 Pennie’s is worth about 3 cents"
DeleteBINGO!!!!
Or, instead of killing them, plant those Canebrake Rattlers in the mosques
ReplyDeleteI don't live anywhere near the US but got two emails the other day from USAID offering me money. I was tempted to open the emails but not being a Muslim communist tranny I knew they were spam.
ReplyDeleteMost any U.S. .gov official or politico these days: "Money? I'm not worried about money. We, the government owns the machine that prints it!".
DeleteThey can't drop what they never had in the first place.
ReplyDelete-lg
A squirrel in a snake.
ReplyDeleteTwo great meals in one.
Milton
Thanks, Jeffery.
ReplyDeleteKarl
2 yes , woody.
ReplyDelete3 STFU or march on the beltway. You go first, I’ll follow. Or go back in time to Christmas Eve 1913 and assassinate Wilson just as he reaches for the pen
26 Jeffery I see your a fan of flock cameras
ReplyDeleteActually, those are "herd" cameras.
DeleteDid you notice the coons (left bottom) were taking in the show. There were nine out there the other night. That is about eighty yards from my front porch. I've got a persimmon tree in my yard and they love those too.
No but I will look again.
DeleteAs kids my Dad would torture us singing a song so you get it as well. In my best Bear Claws Dad voice.
DeletePossum up a simmom tree, raccoon on the ground
Raccoon to the possum, shake them simmons down.
Get along home Susie, get along home
Get along home Susie, I’ll see you another daaaaay.
22 “they made us” signed the sheeple
ReplyDeleteThat wasn't the best way to say that. Still, I knew what the writer was trying to convey. "They" (the people that charge us to keep our money, etc.) did make it so very easy and "they" conditioned to a point where most embraced this new norm for paying bills. This was a two fold victory for the financial institutions (one of the "Theys"). These pirates get paid automatically, whether the customer uses the service or not and the banksters also get to hit the "merchant" with a fee usually to the tune of 2.5 or 3 percent. That of course is passed on to Joe an Jane Citizen.
Delete#metoo, just being a jackass
DeleteJamie J Dimon and chase posted on their most recent statement that their oklahoma credit card interest rate going from Oklahomas usery rate cap to 26 percent. My card allows 18%. They wont answer what new oklahoma law allows them to do this, nor send me a signed copy of new agreement that allows this. Im somewhat familiar with our credit laws from prior work in the industry, NOT AS A BANKER, but am investigating and closing all accounts with chase. I will miss having fun with them, the checking acct maintained about a dollar except when I made a monthly deposit to avoid fee then turned around and moved it out. Never trusted them enough to leave money in there.
Delete