Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Holy. 💩…. The Miami Plane Crash.

 






17 comments:

  1. Training and experience reduces errors of judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine if the pilot (DEI?) put it through the airport concourse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw a pilot narrated explanation. He was to fast at the point of contact for the main landing gear. The nose was already down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what's the deal over there Bear Claw? Nice reading about your humanitarian efforts too!

      Delete
    2. Clod flare or one of those tech assholes blew it up. Back up as of today. Comments and all

      Delete
  4. Juan Browne is your go to guy to explain what happened when it comes to aircraft accidents.
    Here is the latest he has to say about that one.
    https://youtu.be/0kYavVsRkZY
    and
    https://youtu.be/Mu9fPuew9zg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blancolirio is the man, but my b-hole puckers more when i gotta fly now...I look up tail #s while waiting to get an idea of aircraft age and routes, I picked the wrong year to quit sniffing glue

      Delete
  5. More info on the crash: https://youtu.be/qDCezFdr_Ws

    ReplyDelete
  6. More info on the crash at youtube channel captian steeeve, titled: " Prime Air Crash Update: What the NTSB "

    ReplyDelete
  7. NTSB comments on X

    https://x.com/TripppleSeven7/status/2097507188738785705

    45bpcr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flying one of those behemoths requires a diligence most people don't have, and a coordination that doesn't allow even seconds to not correct a problem. From what I've read, both pilots had an opportunity to avoid the accident, and neither made the correct decision.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it my imagination or is nothing on your blog list updating?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to look into it. It could be an issue with google still. I’m not sure what’s up.

      Delete
  10. No one knows how to use the breaks and back wash engine slowers?
    Heltau

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...