73. That's why I'm keeping my 2011 vehicle. It has analog dials, switches and a radio with a knob for the volume control.
96 Yah that's about right for .gov. I saw a meme somewhere recently that went something like our government lies to us. They know that we know they're lying. They lie anyway.
98 That's not a woman. That's a brick shit house. Hey if the Demonrats can't define a woman, I guess I can define that one any way I want.
Great collage as always. Thanks and have a great weekend.
Nice looking older lady on 4, 6, 17, 48, 48, 50, 54, 88, 89, 104, nice allure on 7, nice sultry on 9, nice "Don't get dressed, dear" on 13, nice exposure on 15, nice drowsy on 20, nice invite on 28, 37, nice peek a boo on 33, nice uplift on 40, nice fleshy on 46, nice Wild Irish Rose on 53, 62, 101, nice forest on 56, 58, nice 50s on 71, nice tush on 91, 110 center, AD 26, nice flap on 97, noble sentiment on 113, nice isoceles on AD 1, nice sweat on AD 2, nice frontage on AD 5, AD 7, AD 21, AD 24, gorgeous Roman heart on, AD 6, nice udders on AD 8, nice points to ponder on AD 9, nice Da Vince on AD 11, nice pillows on AD 12, AD 13, nice flotation devices on AD 14, AD 17, AD 23.
PS We'd gotten over a power outage when I hit this and was a bit flummoxed. https://statusgator.com/ was a great help in understanding the problem was global.
Lately, I have only been able to peruse the FFFF on Saturday morning...let me tell you: it has become my grown-up version of Saturday morning cartoons, but better! - Uncle_Clark
FYI to the old guys. I used to eat a lot of brownies and ice cream while watching tv. Then I had to get up to pee 8 times a night sometimes more. When I quit I no longer had to get up to pee but maybe once or twice.
73. That's why I'm keeping my 2011 vehicle. It has analog dials, switches and a radio with a knob for the volume control.
ReplyDelete96 Yah that's about right for .gov. I saw a meme somewhere recently that went something like our government lies to us. They know that we know they're lying. They lie anyway.
98 That's not a woman. That's a brick shit house. Hey if the Demonrats
can't define a woman, I guess I can define that one any way I want.
Great collage as always. Thanks and have a great weekend.
Nemo
Thanks, glad you enjoyed! It was weird how your comments were the only ones coming through.
DeleteMay HeeHaw rest in peace! May the one who snuck onto private property and killed that pet be greeted by citizen vigilante!
ReplyDeleteSad story for sure. There was no reason for that at all.
DeleteNice looking older lady on 4, 6, 17, 48, 48, 50, 54, 88, 89, 104, nice allure on 7, nice sultry on 9, nice "Don't get dressed, dear" on 13, nice exposure on 15, nice drowsy on 20, nice invite on 28, 37, nice peek a boo on 33, nice uplift on 40, nice fleshy on 46, nice Wild Irish Rose on 53, 62, 101, nice forest on 56, 58, nice 50s on 71, nice tush on 91, 110 center, AD 26, nice flap on 97, noble sentiment on 113, nice isoceles on AD 1, nice sweat on AD 2, nice frontage on AD 5, AD 7, AD 21, AD 24, gorgeous Roman heart on, AD 6, nice udders on AD 8, nice points to ponder on AD 9, nice Da Vince on AD 11, nice pillows on AD 12, AD 13, nice flotation devices on AD 14, AD 17, AD 23.
ReplyDeletePS We'd gotten over a power outage when I hit this and was a bit flummoxed. https://statusgator.com/ was a great help in understanding the problem was global.
Thanks for enjoying the fruits of my labor :) and the tip to statusgator
DeleteAlways worth the visit!
ReplyDeleteand, you're always welcome here.
DeleteTesting comments
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great post - especially for #4, #33, and #79!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Dave, thanks for being a fan!
DeleteLately, I have only been able to peruse the FFFF on Saturday morning...let me tell you: it has become my grown-up version of Saturday morning cartoons, but better!
ReplyDelete- Uncle_Clark
Meee ow!
ReplyDeleteFYI to the old guys. I used to eat a lot of brownies and ice cream while watching tv. Then I had to get up to pee 8 times a night sometimes more. When I quit I no longer had to get up to pee but maybe once or twice.
ReplyDelete#42. Caveat!
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/0Wkj4mwERAY?is=7eE0MrUwGKBvWtwH