"plastic" heh-heh. I've probably told this one before BUT a few years ago I was standing in a buddy's booth at a trade show when a young lady of rather spectacular build walked past and we both took a good look at 'em. In our defense, they were quite well displayed. My buddy's wife, who was not so graciously gifted, was also present and said rather dismissively, "them ain't real" and my buddy replied, "Honey, you don't understand. Men don't care." And that's when the fight started (true story).
Maybe if more of these insipid "influencers" were called out like this when filming their "content", there' be a lot fewer of them. You wonder why most of them, men or women hide in their cars when filming content? The passing comment is why.
One of the many downsides of modern phone systems, phones that can film anything, anytime and most anywhere. You wonder why young people are committing suicide at a prodigious rate lately? Posting boolchit to Social media is why.
nope they are real, just man made ,and from my perspective if she is willing to go thru all that just to get me to look at her, image what she is willing to do for me to screw her, lastly with my hearing i couldn't tell what he said if someone could tell me
My thoughts too Bear Claw - the whole thing was as fake as her front bumpers. "She" looks AI-adjacent to me. My ample gut says the whole scene is fake and gay.
After trying twice, I can't make out what the guy said. My ears have astigmatism. I can hear the sound, but it's without clear beginnings and endings,it's like needin glasses. It's blurry,if that makes sense. I Almost got the tubes in my ears . I see others can pull the words out. You guys probably understand lyrics. And yes, there Is a bathroom on the right.
With tits like that she probably isn't accustomed to hearing negative comments... Propositions perhaps...
ReplyDeleteThat was a good one!
ReplyDeleteAm I supposed to know who that is?
ReplyDeleteNope, just some “influencer “
DeleteI guess.
DeleteSomeone who doesn't know the meaning of 'somber' or 'etiquitte', and those tits are probably plastic.
Delete"plastic" heh-heh. I've probably told this one before BUT a few years ago I was standing in a buddy's booth at a trade show when a young lady of rather spectacular build walked past and we both took a good look at 'em. In our defense, they were quite well displayed. My buddy's wife, who was not so graciously gifted, was also present and said rather dismissively, "them ain't real" and my buddy replied, "Honey, you don't understand. Men don't care." And that's when the fight started (true story).
DeleteThat may be but I'll tell you, they don't feel right. At the time I remember thinking red rubber dodge balls.
DeleteHahahaha. That's sounds like something I would say without thinking and then get nothing except hot tongue and cold shoulder for the next week.
DeleteLittle fag wants a beating.
ReplyDeleteReally? Who goes to a funeral dressed like that? The passing comment is gold.
ReplyDeleteShe wore that to her uncle's funeral? Was her uncle Hugh Hefner?
ReplyDeleteHugh G. Mellons.
Delete-lg
Crap! Coffee spewed on my monitor!
DeleteAbsolutely anon, innerwebz comment of the day. Spittin coffee out is like spilling beer, a party foul.
DeleteSorry guys!
Delete-lg
No apology LG that was funny shit right thar as well
DeleteGiggity!!!!
DeleteIs that today's funeral attire?
ReplyDeleteMaybe if more of these insipid "influencers" were called out like this when filming their "content", there' be a lot fewer of them. You wonder why most of them, men or women hide in their cars when filming content? The passing comment is why.
ReplyDeleteOne of the many downsides of modern phone systems, phones that can film anything, anytime and most anywhere. You wonder why young people are committing suicide at a prodigious rate lately? Posting boolchit to Social media is why.
BTW, those tits ARE fake.
Nemo
nope they are real, just man made ,and from my perspective if she is willing to go thru all that just to get me to look at her, image what she is willing to do for me to screw her, lastly with my hearing i couldn't tell what he said if someone could tell me
Deletecall out "more of them" THAT WILL GENERATE "MORE OF THEM" only chance is to ignore
Delete@Anonymous: The passerby said "No one cares about your life bitch! Nice tits though!"
Deletethanks jabrwok
DeleteMy son calls them aftermarket titties
DeleteROFLOL!!!
ReplyDeleteIf I knew who that passerby was, he'd never have to buy another beer in his life.
Toxic Deplorable B Woodman
funny that she would still post it.
ReplyDeleteTrying to motorboat those would feel like getting hit on the face with a pair of football helmets.
ReplyDeletePost of the day.
DeleteWell, there are probably a few people who care about her life....just not the average person going about theirs. Dumb bitch.
ReplyDeleteDon’t know for sure but this video seems to be that of a desperate click bait grifter or she would not have posted it
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts too Bear Claw - the whole thing was as fake as her front bumpers. "She" looks AI-adjacent to me. My ample gut says the whole scene is fake and gay.
DeleteAfter trying twice, I can't make out what the guy said. My ears have astigmatism. I can hear the sound, but it's without clear beginnings and endings,it's like needin glasses. It's blurry,if that makes sense. I Almost got the tubes in my ears . I see others can pull the words out. You guys probably understand lyrics. And yes, there Is a bathroom on the right.
ReplyDeleteShe: Soooo I just got out of my uncle's funeral...
DeleteHe: Nobody cares about your life, bitch. Nice tits though.
Yep, that's what I heard, too.
Delete(In spite of my wife's insistence that I need hearing aids - HAH! NO!)
Toxic Deplorable B Woodman
What I heard from the guy: "Nobody cares about your life, bitch! Take Pinto!"
ReplyDeleteI ain't gonna lie, this made my day...
ReplyDelete