A description from when it opened in 2024:
The newest of these not-for-the-faint-of-heart structures is called Tianti (“Sky Ladder” in Chinese). It clocks in at 551 feet long (168 meters) and stretches between two cliffs at a height of 5,000 feet, according to Chinese state media.
The attraction is located on Mount Qixing in Zhangjiajie Nature Park, in southwestern China’s Hunan province, an area famous for its complex terrain and diverse landforms.
This particular climbing trail is via ferrata-style, built on the rock wall of a mountain using steel handrails, footrests, tethers and cables to enable people to climb the steep rock walls.
Here is a another video that I found. This couple documents the whole journey along this climb.
How can I reinforce my most emphatic NO
ReplyDeleteThat would never fly in the USofA!
ReplyDeleteThat’s some nice asses going up but Nopity nope not chasin ‘em on a man made object.
ReplyDeleteCouldn't put a gun to my head and make me do that..
ReplyDeleteIm very sorry but I’ll be busy that day. Any fvcking day. Ever.
ReplyDeletereally dumb question:
ReplyDeletewhy helmets?
You could put Sydney Sweeney on front of me naked and I still ain't doing that.
ReplyDeletePussies... what if you had a parachute? Would you do it then?
ReplyDeleteLike I'd bet my life on something built of Chinese-ium 'steel'...........
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't do that no matter where it was built, but Tofu-dreg cables a mile in the air? NFW
ReplyDeleteYou can have shit like this in China... because the probably don't have "personal injury" shysters. You climb one of these and fall....well, that was your choice. No cash and prizes allowed for stupid choices.
ReplyDelete