Friday, August 21, 2026

Friday Femme Fatale Farrago.....

 

 


 


 

 

 

































































































   

 


 










 

  

 

 


 

Stay safe out there and enjoy the weekend! 

 

30 comments:

  1. Nice Wild Irish Rose on 5, 14, nice overhang on 6, nice natural (or au naturel) girl on 7, nice lace on 24, hi Josh, nice drapes on 32, hi Virna, that's why 59 stays with him - he's a man, hi Ginger, hi Anita, nice cup holders on 77, nice life bouys on 86, nice flars on 89, hi Jeannie, nice immodesty on AD 1, nice Roman heart on AD 3, nice coasters on AD 4, nice 50s on AD 5, nicely steamed on AD 12, nice fuzz on AD 14, hi Bettie, nice hips on AD 20, nice spigots on AD 22, nice suds on AD 23, nice undercarriage on AD 28.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Snoopy one: Wow, I'm 75 and I think about this a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ZZ at the end hits close to home, but it needed to be there, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, man, the ZZ Top meme wrecked me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed.

      Delete
    2. ...you're not alone.
      Saw them in concert in '82 or '83 in Phoenix.
      Was introduced to their music by MTv.
      Stayed, and kept going back, for their blues.
      ...a sad time....

      Delete
    3. Same Here!!!!! Damn time goes fast!

      Delete
    4. Ditto
      (Hat tip to another one I miss daily)
      MSG Grumpy

      Delete
    5. Man, that's tough to take!

      Delete
    6. Dammit Irish quit broom sweepin it’s dusty in here.

      Delete
    7. ZZ Top at the fabulous Forum in LA, 1986-first concert date with the missus-#1 in a long series.
      Unforgettable
      RIP Dusty & Frank.
      CC

      Delete
  5. Those girls laying in the sand bring up some awful memories but some really great ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed the kick off. Again. Nice pic of Adrienne Barbeau. Who's the gorgeous grey eyed blond at 57? I should know her bane but the memory fades.

    Nice bunch of babes, cars, food and drink as usual. The rabbit hole is great too. Thanks. Have a great weekend.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie Griffith. David

      Delete
    2. TY. I'll take your word. Doesn't look at all like I remember. - Nemo

      Delete
  7. Your pictures are always fantastic Irish
    Today was absolutely Magnificent !
    You managed to outdo yourself !

    Thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn. That's a very good lookin' Tree milling machine. Made down the street from me in Racine. 50% heavier than a Bridgeport. At least twice the accuracy. Can still find 'em; if you do, think hard. The only real problem is the collet latch. Well, and the weird collets. But if you find a fully tooled one, with some spares, grab it. Oh, yeah- the lady ain't bad either. Wonder if that was an original ad (actually, don't: no way those uptight krauts and danes woulda done that.).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who's the girl eating her daily allowance of fruit #82?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1 - Way ahead of you on that one.
    2 - That's why we're here.
    4 - I am a tad anti-social.
    5 - Could be Elizabeth Montgomery's daughter; maybe even grand daughter at this point.
    10 - Messenger does help though - "WTHRU? Beer's getting warm!"
    15 - I prefer my women in the truck, not on them.
    16 - That and a thousand acres? Yes, please.
    29 - My father had the same exact one in '85. Traded it in for his new 86 XLT F-150.
    36 - Interesting. Flexibility is always good.
    49 - My plans for tomorrow.
    50 - Made in America, or not made at all. Gotta love a Henry.
    62 - Absolutely incredible that this remains but all around it is gone.
    71 - I've yet to see an RSO that compares to her.
    72 - Why I love fishing remote backwater trout streams by myself.
    81 - Love my Pony Cars.
    82 - OK, enough practice.....
    83 - Doesn't look like breakfast. Spent the morning making the most of it, I suppose.
    86 - Pretty much the best part of the whole movie.
    88 - What used to be common place is now the fastest way to get pulled over by a cop.
    91 - Someone's Grandma was a hottie back in the day.
    95 - An Easter Egg from the depths of the the Northern New Hampshire woods.
    97 - Old School luxury "Glamping".
    98 - They'd still find a way to tax you for it.
    99 - Washed them down with a LaBatt's as well.
    100 - Rumor has it The Villages in Florida has the highest STD rate of ALL the retirement communities.
    101 - So much for "Never forget"; Huh, NYC?
    104 - Barbara did love her 69 Cobra Jet.
    107 - An expensive looking bit of kit.
    108 - Yet everyone knows which one is for which.
    109 - Let the games begin.
    110 - I'm with Grog. That one pulled on the heart strings pretty hard.

    After Dark
    #5 - SAFETY FIRST! Where is your damn eye pro? Scenes from the Irish's first shop?
    #13 - My pick of the night. Absolutely incredible.

    Thanks for the great weekender, Boss.
    Your efforts are unparalleled and greatly appreciated.

    Leigh
    Whitehall, NY













    ReplyDelete
  12. If I were 13 years old and I saw a you must leave sign like #2 wild horses and a bulldozer would not be able to hold me back. Decades later it’s still true.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was born in LaGrange...love the ZZ Top tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adrienne Barbeau...

    56?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Irish. That Python is beautiful. Perfect for home defense.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I second the sentiment in #105. Any advertised whose ads interrupt my viewing...... An odd artifact I've discovered. There is a difference in what is displayed when I view FFF on my smartphone and on my PC. Viewing on my smartphone (Android) means not all of the FFF "harvest" is displayed, but on the PC....

    ReplyDelete
  17. 103 Wholly shit men. That’s Daisy Duke, Catherine Bach

    ReplyDelete
  18. The blonde in the STP shirt... Sheryl teigs??

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...