Sunday, August 9, 2026

FAFO (updated)

Caught on Camera stealing cows August 2nd

Arrested after being caught with said cattle August 4th


"alleged" Rustler's house burned to the ground August 5th





 

11 comments:

  1. Don't we all wish he would have also stolen a horse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to read the part of the story where his house burned to the ground.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More will probably follow. News travels slow in rural areas and sometimes, it not reported at all. I read a story on "Cullman Daily", a reputable news outlet based in the area (one of the links I posted), but had to type in Nicholas Griffith, cattle theft, etc.). Look close in the photos. The leaves on the big oak have been "browned" and the smoke is barely visible above the crime scene tape.

      Delete
  3. what an amazing string of coincidences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they got the right person - I'd hate think a house was burned down based on a Flock camera tip alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And in the past he would have been hung from the tree while home was burned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to say it...don't call the cops, a rope...a tree...have a beer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebody just watched "Citizen Vigilante."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cows were really hot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obviously it was a climate change caused fire. Too bad he wasnt in it at the time, could have blamed the white guy for the climate change also unless the fact that he was taking a bath in kerosene at the time could change things..

    Nice to see a few folks have had their fill with this crap, bout time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shades of "Rancho Deluxe", great movie from the mid-1970s. Jeff Bridges & Sam Watterson play Montana rustlers.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...