Comments are moderated.
>>HEADER VIA HERE<<
Earlier today.
This was the site of a small forest fire a week ago LINK<<
Boss Man is out living a full life, and we're here watching on the computer.Guess I'll go back to doing lawn work.....- sigh -LeighWhitehall, NY
Yup, now I’m digging stumps. With a tractor, not by hand.
Obviously not this Rattlesnake Mountain https://www.summitpost.org/rattlesnake-mountain/594724#google_vignette
This is in Rumney NH
I live in the Adirondack Mountains in Upstate New York. Similar.
Are those wind turbines in the distance?Where are the rattlesnakes?JDK
Yes , wind turbines. No rattlesnakes, just a yearling bear a couple weeks ago.
Beautiful sky, beautiful view. Too bad about the road noise in the background.
You were there a week ago?
So Everest soon?
That's a nice view! Are those brown leaves "changing colors" or did lightning strike in that area?
Leave us a comment if you like...
Boss Man is out living a full life, and we're here watching on the computer.
ReplyDeleteGuess I'll go back to doing lawn work.....
- sigh -
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
Yup, now I’m digging stumps. With a tractor, not by hand.
DeleteObviously not this Rattlesnake Mountain https://www.summitpost.org/rattlesnake-mountain/594724#google_vignette
ReplyDeleteThis is in Rumney NH
DeleteI live in the Adirondack Mountains in Upstate New York. Similar.
DeleteAre those wind turbines in the distance?
ReplyDeleteWhere are the rattlesnakes?
JDK
Yes , wind turbines. No rattlesnakes, just a yearling bear a couple weeks ago.
DeleteBeautiful sky, beautiful view. Too bad about the road noise in the background.
ReplyDeleteYou were there a week ago?
ReplyDeleteSo Everest soon?
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice view! Are those brown leaves "changing colors" or did lightning strike in that area?
ReplyDelete