Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Quite The Mashup.... How Many Can You Name?

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. Excellent. Got all but one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All but the one @ 3:25.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got all but the one with the burn victim. Must not have seen that one. This was a brilliant use of AI. Too bad they couldn't have done the voice, as well. To hear Shannon Elizabeth say the line in her fake Russian accent would have been killer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same miss but also got the rest. Combining Wierd Science and The Woman in Red.was nice too.

      Delete
    2. The clip in question is "The Return of the Living Dead" (1985) with the always-smokin' Linnea Quigley.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, FishStyx! Yes, Linnea Quigley was definitely "Queen of the B-Movies" back in the day and she was, in fact, smokin' hot!

      Delete
  4. That's effing funny,,, SCIENCE..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! 👍🏻😎
    Anymouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!! And I have lots of change!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marsellus Wallace with the ball gag is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was excellent! Thanks. Didn't get many, but it was still enjoyable, especially Jennifer Connolly and Julia Roberts. Thanks!

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...