Nice looking older lady on 4, 10 (obviously enjoys a brisk gallop through the underbrush), 24, 93, hi Lynda, nice sweater on 7, nice netting on 12, nice peaks on 13, nice bibs on 17, nice conchos on 21, hi Term, nice suspender on 57, nice drinking cups on 88, 101, nice cougar on 90, nice curls on 99, nice unencumbered on 104, nice globes on AD 1, AD 7, AD 10, nice pomegranites on AD 4, nice fuzz on AD 5, nice tush on AD 6, nice milk cartons on AD 8, AD 12, AD 17, nice Wild Irish Rose on AD 11, nice flotation devices on AD 13, nice swell on AD 14, nice pear on AD 16.
#8 is a polar bear sitting on a rock, completely naked, staring out to sea. I was being sarcastic since I didn't see anything in any of the other images that could possibly lead to the post being flagged.
Wouldn't acknowledge my login in order to leave a comment. Very good possibility it was the firearm in number 20. Some folks just go apoplectic at the sight of one. GunnyFrank717. Not as lean, Not as mean, But always a Marine!
It's got to be the most guarded secret on the planet. The address of the idiot that flags blogs. He needs a visit. Someone out there knows who he or she is and should make this information available.
1 - I don't know what diabolical death she has planned for me, but I'm not stopping now. 6 - Lynda was always such a beautiful woman. 12 - DAMN! 13 - Pokies are always good. 14 - Used to be you would get in trouble for riding one on the road. Now, they have electric bikes everywhere. 19 - Haven't had a good fish dinner in ages. 27 - I can almost smell the aroma from the grill. 33 - I know waaaayyyy too many people like this. 44 - The deer camp of dreams. 47 - Gonna get me a Mercury and cruise it up and down the road. 49 - I have that kind of rich. 56 - What a great way to wake up. 60 - Beautiful 77, terrible wheels. 61 - Another great 77, wheels aren't much better. 67 - Torq Thrust D's on a GT350 Fastback. Always a classic look. 70 - Homemade cannolis. What a treat. 72 - Blueberry cobbler - fresh out off the camp fire, and vanilla ice cream. The wood smoke really makes it. 75 - Old School Hi-Fi. Complete with tube amp. 77 - Whistling Death 79 - It was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual! 80 - The way the end of the night should start. 81 - How the morning after should look. 86 - Not happy she is against the paint of that Mustang, but I'll get over it. 91 - Technique - she has it. 94 - What in the world is that lever gun? Panzer Arms Eg-220 . Interesting. 100 - Yeah, no shit. What we have been telling people for years. Now the Normies see it. 104 - Another great end to the night. 105 - Until AI can swing a wrench, my job is fine. 106 - As long as I get to stay there. 108 - I remember watching that in a theater.
My After Dark pick is still the darlin' on the cowhide rug. So very nice.
Looking to be a good weekend. Enjoy it Boss Man! Thanks for your perseverance to ensure our weekly reward.
The censors at google have one he'll of a nerve flagging this wonderful collection considering Cali is full of perverts, barely dressed women, and people with no sense of humor.
Thanks much. It's not the perky, pokey, motorboatable titties, the unadorned curvaceous booties or even the (occasional) view that the carpet matches the drapes. The most offensive part is that it reminds us of what real women should look like and that there is no upgrade from white. I bet it also drives the censors nuts that the polar bear is unbothered, moisturized, happy, in his lane, focused and flourishing.
This is a really, really great collection, but WTF is this google login business?
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteNice looking older lady on 4, 10 (obviously enjoys a brisk gallop through the underbrush), 24, 93, hi Lynda, nice sweater on 7, nice netting on 12, nice peaks on 13, nice bibs on 17, nice conchos on 21, hi Term, nice suspender on 57, nice drinking cups on 88, 101, nice cougar on 90, nice curls on 99, nice unencumbered on 104, nice globes on AD 1, AD 7, AD 10, nice pomegranites on AD 4, nice fuzz on AD 5, nice tush on AD 6, nice milk cartons on AD 8, AD 12, AD 17, nice Wild Irish Rose on AD 11, nice flotation devices on AD 13, nice swell on AD 14, nice pear on AD 16.
ReplyDeleteIt was probably flagged due to the nudity in #8. For shame. /s
ReplyDeleteI am late to the party and missed #8.
DeleteI am sort of like Charlie Brown at Halloween, "I got a rock".
Always good material to fuel a fellow's daydreams; many thanks.
#8 is a polar bear sitting on a rock, completely naked, staring out to sea. I was being sarcastic since I didn't see anything in any of the other images that could possibly lead to the post being flagged.
DeleteWouldn't acknowledge my login in order to leave a comment. Very good possibility it was the firearm in number 20. Some folks just go apoplectic at the sight of one. GunnyFrank717. Not as lean, Not as mean, But always a Marine!
ReplyDeleteIt's got to be the most guarded secret on the planet. The address of the idiot that flags blogs. He needs a visit. Someone out there knows who he or she is and should make this information available.
ReplyDeleteNice Pontiacs. Thank you. I certainly didn't see anything out of line. Soy boys or liberal women in censoring department is my guess.
ReplyDeleteBoastful, mendacious garrulity!
ReplyDelete14 Me, thanks to my favorite Uncle Gene
ReplyDelete22 Not a party foul
ReplyDelete28 My friends wife calls it, “useless information “
ReplyDeleteFucking blogger...
ReplyDeleteYep, too much food got you... or maybe too many vehicles...nah, just some liberal didn't like Fakey fauci being picked on...
ReplyDeleteGB
#1 is the reason I only have one kidney left.
ReplyDeleteJust ridiculous to put this post to put it behind the curtain.
ReplyDeleteJust ridiculous to put this post behind the curtain.
ReplyDelete1 - I don't know what diabolical death she has planned for me, but I'm not stopping now.
ReplyDelete6 - Lynda was always such a beautiful woman.
12 - DAMN!
13 - Pokies are always good.
14 - Used to be you would get in trouble for riding one on the road. Now, they have electric bikes everywhere.
19 - Haven't had a good fish dinner in ages.
27 - I can almost smell the aroma from the grill.
33 - I know waaaayyyy too many people like this.
44 - The deer camp of dreams.
47 - Gonna get me a Mercury and cruise it up and down the road.
49 - I have that kind of rich.
56 - What a great way to wake up.
60 - Beautiful 77, terrible wheels.
61 - Another great 77, wheels aren't much better.
67 - Torq Thrust D's on a GT350 Fastback. Always a classic look.
70 - Homemade cannolis. What a treat.
72 - Blueberry cobbler - fresh out off the camp fire, and vanilla ice cream. The wood smoke really makes it.
75 - Old School Hi-Fi. Complete with tube amp.
77 - Whistling Death
79 - It was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual!
80 - The way the end of the night should start.
81 - How the morning after should look.
86 - Not happy she is against the paint of that Mustang, but I'll get over it.
91 - Technique - she has it.
94 - What in the world is that lever gun? Panzer Arms Eg-220 . Interesting.
100 - Yeah, no shit. What we have been telling people for years. Now the Normies see it.
104 - Another great end to the night.
105 - Until AI can swing a wrench, my job is fine.
106 - As long as I get to stay there.
108 - I remember watching that in a theater.
My After Dark pick is still the darlin' on the cowhide rug.
So very nice.
Looking to be a good weekend.
Enjoy it Boss Man!
Thanks for your perseverance to ensure our weekly reward.
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
I truly want #'s 11 and 18.
ReplyDelete#1 is how I lost a kidney...
ReplyDeleteThe censors at google have one he'll of a nerve flagging this wonderful collection considering Cali is full of perverts, barely dressed women, and people with no sense of humor.
ReplyDeleteNot flagged here yet. Great assortment tfi, thanks.
ReplyDeleteThanks much. It's not the perky, pokey, motorboatable titties, the unadorned curvaceous booties or even the (occasional) view that the carpet matches the drapes. The most offensive part is that it reminds us of what real women should look like and that there is no upgrade from white. I bet it also drives the censors nuts that the polar bear is unbothered, moisturized, happy, in his lane, focused and flourishing.
ReplyDelete