Thursday, July 23, 2026

Boilerdoc.. The Early Years....

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

15 comments:

  1. Reminds me of countless cartoons where something blew up in someone's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesson learned, but quickly forgotten.
    I am speaking of my experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every little baby loves shortenin bread. Liked those days and good southern people. Now it's shorty give me your bread. Don't dare say the R word. Spent 7 minutes trying to help a sweet lady find right gut medicine. She stopped me in the parking lot and thanked me for my help and we talked for 10- 15 more. I had her crying laughing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mammy's lil baby loves short'nin bread. That was a piano lesson song for me as a kid. Played the daylights out of that and Swanee river.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shove a broom handle up it's butt and clean your chimney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not far off from the truth, bad memories of punching tubes a a service tech...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bwahahahahahahahahaha. Doc I spent my last 20 years buying steel for fin tube production you may have laid hands on them. Fascinating industry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Light socket booboo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought maybe he lit off the superheated side pf a 600 and got poofed. Well, except the hair would be gone.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...