Friday, October 26, 2012

Benghazi.... GO READ THIS

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack several hours later was denied by U.S. officials -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.
Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods was part of a small team who was at the CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. Consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When he and others heard the shots fired, they informed their higher-ups at the annex to tell them what they were hearing and requested permission to go to the consulate and help out. They were told to "stand down," according to sources familiar with the exchange. Soon after, they were again told to "stand down."
Woods and at least two others ignored those orders and made their way to the Consulate which at that point was on fire. Shots were exchanged. The quick reaction force from the CIA annex evacuated those who remained at the Consulate and Sean Smith, who had been killed in the initial attack. They could not find the ambassador and returned to the CIA annex at about midnight.
At that point, they called again for military support and help because they were taking fire at the CIA safe house, or annex. The request was denied. There were no communications problems at the annex, according those present at the compound. The team was in constant radio contact with their headquarters. In fact, at least one member of the team was on the roof of the annex manning a heavy machine gun when mortars were fired at the CIA compound. The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Specter gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights. The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours -- enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.



  1. Please keep hammering this. I'm posting it everywhere I can, even thinking of starting the blog back up just to keep this going. If Fast and Furious can't bring this administration down, maybe Benghazi can.

  2. If the treasonous media would do its job, this clown would never have been elected in the first place.

  3. If there was someone lasing the target and the military knew the whole thing could have been resolved with a laser-guide bomb from a US jet. That would not have taken hours to get on site.

    What should have happened is that every weapon of every kind that could have been brought to bear should have been. Some would have gotten there quickly, some not so quickly. Regardless, none were.

    This goes to the top. Someone in the Oval office directed the military to stand down, otherwise some General, Colonel, Admiral would have acted.

    1. If someone was lazing the target, then the AC130 was overhead or the drone was armed. You don't paint a target hoping a herd of cats will attack it.


Leave us a comment if you like...