Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Skinny Little Irish Guy.....

Skinny little    white Irishman goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE black guy    standing next to him. The big guy sees the little Irishman staring at him, he    looks down and says:

'7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch penis, 3 pounds    of testicles, Turner Brown.'

The little white Irishman faints and falls    to the floor.

The big guy kneels down and brings him to, shaking him.  

  The big guy says, 'What's wrong with you, little fellow?' 

In a weak voice    the little guy says, 'What EXACTLY did you say to me?'

The big dude    says, 'I saw your curious look and I figured I'd just give you the answers to  

  the questions everyone always asks me -

I'm 7 feet tall, I weigh 350    pounds, I have a 20 inch penis, my testicles weigh 3 pounds each, and my name    is Turner Brown.' 

 

The little white Irishman says:
'Turner Brown'?    Sweet Jesus, I thought you said, "Turn around"! 



2 comments:

  1. Now thats funny.....
    Have just the one to forward it to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NSFW, not even a little bit

    Paddy Has A Broken Leg

    http://www.jokelibrary.net/nationalities/a_to_z/irish1-slippers.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...