Friday, December 9, 2011

Notes From The Road....

I had to drive up to Norway Maine this morning about 4 or so hours round trip....
  *************************************************************************


7:30 a.m.
Note to self, DO NOT walk into an Irving gas station for water and trip snacks just as the woman at the food counter is taking maple fricken danishes from the toaster oven.... The whole place smelled like a grandmother's kitchen...
( and NO I didn't buy one)

***************************************************************************
I passed THIS Truck heading up to the highway.... I felt sorry for the driver but it's a good cause.



****************************************************************************


Dear Girl texting and coming into my lane... ya I'm PISSED, thats why I am looking at you 


LIKE THIS!:





****************************************************************************



THESE  are more addictive than Crack Cocaine rolled in Meth and served by naked women
being carried on a silk divan by circus midgets.....


***************************************************************************

I was listening to XM Octane's channel for some good hard rock and this song came on:
"Life Is Beautiful"

You can't quit until you try

You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie

You can't breathe until you choke

You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Just open your eyes

Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful.
Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral?

I know some things that you don't

I've done things that you won't
There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home

I was waiting for my hearse

What came next was so much worse
It took a funeral to make me feel alive

Just open your eyes

Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful.
Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral?

Alive...

Just open your eyes
Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful.
Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral?

Just open your eyes

Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful.
Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral?

Just open your eyes

Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful.
Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral?




*************************************************************************

I DID NOT see Stephen King, He lives in Bangor Maine.



and on the way back I came upon an older Ford Taurus with Illinois license plates.
They were towing an empty car dolly that way wiggling back and forth causing the car
to vibrate side to side. As I passed by it I could see the woman driving and the man
in the passenger seat. Both of them were kinda a weaving back and forth.

I thought to myself... WTF?  you're gonna drive all the fricken way back to Illinois 
like that???  Jeebus!!




Anyway I stopped at the BBQ on the way back to work and got some nice smoked
briscuit for a late lunch...YUMMY!!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the vid, that is one of my all time favorite songs, radio around here never plays it anymore, just the new Sixx A.M. single which sucks. And if those peanuts are that damned good I'm gonna buy a case of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was blasting that song on the way back from the hunting lease yesterday. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...