Sunday, February 19, 2012

An Apostrophe That Will Induce Vomiting.....

 I guess we will soon see what St Patrick's Day will bring this year.


It Looks like O( apostrophe) Bama is getting in on the Irish side of things.


I  received an email from reader Mary who is seeing a bit RED!


Dear Feral,

I was referred to your blog by Dave Blount (Moonbattery) and would like to share my outrage with you.

Just one week after Boy King mocked and spit in the face of my Catholic faith, he is using my mostly Catholic race to hawk his reelection crap…
just in time for St. Patrick’s Day:






I would like to make a BIG deal out of this and publicize his hypocritical, racist pandering.  Any suggestions??

Outraged,
Mary O'

Well Mary, I guess all we can do is share the information, point out the hypocrisy and hope and pray that the people that haven't woken up to what is going on will do so soon. The people that see and understand what is happening are doing what they can. The lemmings will be lemmings. 


In the words of   U.S. Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis:

 ‘Sunlight Is the Best Disinfectant’



I see this news about the Irish O'bama gear was also posted at "POLITICO" 

3 comments:

Leave us a comment if you like...