Tuesday, November 10, 2020

♫♫And Then Nine Years Have Got Behind You........♫♫ #nostalgia

 

 I got an email earlier this morning, probably from the algorythm, that said one of my utoob videos was now age restricted.

Ok? Which one?  Click the link and holy shith..  this was 9 years ago.

 

Many of you will get some of the references. Remember where we were back then 12/4/2011:

 

 



Here is the original post

2011<<< 

 Go through the list of comments. Many are still around and sadly, some have taken leave as life has changed.

 

 

 

 

 

 


13 comments:

  1. "Well you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking.
    Racing around, to come up behind you again.
    The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
    Shorter of breath, and one day closer to death."

    Yup. It's like that. Ain't censorship great?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it make me old that I recognized 99% of the names?!!
    Funnier than the ones we did about Kerodin.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I have always said....you are the true master of snark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Demoncrat algorithms don't have a any sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So how did it end? I had to leave the room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned, Frank, DJT and Company have started the long slog through the legal system(s).

      Delete
  6. Man, I remember that!!! Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No shit huh? If I remember correctly it was you that busted my balls in a post at your place or a comment here that had be do that :) 9 years feels like FOREVER ago.

      Delete

Leave us a comment if you like...