Saturday, August 26, 2023

Irish Has A WTAF-YHGTBSM Moment Watching Human Stupidity......

 

Yesterday afternoon, on the way home from work, I stopped at the Sunoco / Dunkin' Donuts on Rt 125 in Kingston NH. I believe the speed limit on this section is 45mph which means 55-60mph.

 It's well traveled with all types of vehicles. This road is also quite  dangerous and there have been many fatalities along it's path.

Moving on:

I filled the truck, grabbed the coffee and pulled off to the side of the parking lot to answer a couple work emails I had gotten. ( Marked in yellow ). As I'm sitting there, an SUV crossover pulls in and stops right in the entrance. (Marked in red.)

A woman gets out leaves the drivers door open, proceeds to open the rear driver's side door and grabs a backpack out of the car. At first I'm thinking is there some kind of emergency? It's a shitty place to stop given the road and the speeds and the busy Friday for this place. The weather was gray , overcast and the roads were damp.

She walks around the back of the car and opens the tailgate. So now you have a car in the entrance to a busy gas station. People trying to pull out and this woman has 2 doors and the hatch open. I should have grabbed my camera.

My direction of site is facing out of the parking lot and glimpse 3 young teens walking up the break down lane. ( Marked by the arrow )

Ok, they are probably coming from the camp ground and are headed to the store. Why their parents would think it's a great idea to let them cross that street is beyond my comprehension. Come to think of it, almost everything is that is going on lately is beyond my comprehension so it's par for the course.

Anyway, they kids bunch up at the tip of the arrow at the corner of Meeks Rd. So now there are three stationary teens on one side of the road and a car blocking , mostly, the entrance on the other.

The teens look both ways, traffic is going by in both directions on a Friday afternoon and finally someone stops.

They run across the street, which is wide. I'm glad I didn't see a different outcome.

Meanwhile, remember the idiot?

They climb in her car and she does a u-turn and heads out of the parking lot.

"Wait- Wha? What the actual fuck. You stoopid idiot" I said to myself. "Why the fuck didn't you pull into Meeks Rd. on the right hand side where the kids where already headed?"

Not only did she block the entrance, she made the 3 kids cross a busy non-divided highway.

These fucking idiots vote. 

The bottom picture gives you a street level view and a car for size reference to the location.

I'm still flabbergasted.

 



27 comments:

  1. The worst thing is, these parents are teaching their kids by (bad) example. As for the voting, no doubt for which party the vote for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That level of Stoopid is why there are warnings on vehicle batteries to not drink the liquid inside. Modern civilization has allowed waaay too many (in past centuries) Darwin Award winners to survive to the reproductive stage of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called gubmint intervention in the process of natural selection

      Delete
  3. I drive a Hot Shot Truck and I see stupid crap every day. This morning I was on a 2 lane that had a center turn lane that had a fair amount of traffic on it. I drive the speed limit or a few MPH over if it is 55/60. I got passed in the center turn lane twice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 25+ years ago, I was working for a certain MLB team in the Sarasota area, as a groundskeeper for the Spring training and summer rookie league. Driving to work on I-75, just after sunrise, I was cruising with traffic in the inside lane at 80 mph and was startled by a blur passing me on my LEFT. It turned to be a beat-to-shit pick-up truck TOWING A CEMENT MIXER and he had his left side wheels in the grass. That cement mixer was bouncing higher than the bed of the truck. I have no idea how it stayed on his hitch, unless it was a pintel type. I assumed that he'd been told that he was fired if he showed up late for work again.

      Delete
    2. I'm surprised, t-squared, that those chuckwaggons didn't immediately turn right after passing you.

      Delete
  4. It was "easier for her". Selfish and self-centered eejits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sheet don’t fly out here in littlerabbitstan, it’s a subaltern world between yours and mine.... our country kids hunt, fish, work, go to school, play sports, and damn well better be respectful, or else they get their a$$ run off...and their lowlife handlers as well....embrace the suck.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. idiots do what is easiest for them, not what is best for the situation. Morons with motorized weapons

    ReplyDelete
  7. I run a SpyTec A119 dash cam but if I decided to upload and edit all the stupid stuff I see I would spend an hour working on videos for every 30 minutes I spent driving. I theorize it has to do with the widespread narcissism that has taken over society enabled by social media.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Do not iron shirt while wearing."
    "Cape does not enable user to fly."

    You could kill all the horses in the world, and there'd still be a plentiful supply of horses' @$$#$.
    Because common sense, isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Think of how stupid the 'average' person you know is, then remember, by definition half of the people you meet are more stupid than that".

    It's almost as if a sizeable proportion of the population are simply incapable of seeing the most basic, in-your-face obvious facts and solutions (from pushing a door labelled with foot -high sign saying pull, to ... what you've just cited) and ... I hate to say it but most are women (not just most are women, but most women are that clueless).

    I used to care, but now I'm an advocate for removal of all warning labels and signs so that Darwin and chlorine in the gene-pool can get rid of so many who are patently "too stupid to survive, let alone be allowed to breed". My 'only' concern remains, ensuring 'they' don't get to take other more sensible people with them in their suicidal idiocy.

    Are there more of them now than there ever were? Of course, when you don't just pamper and protect such idiots, but actively reward them (and in fact ensure that only either 'the rich' or welfare incompetents 'can' afford to have kids any more) you're ... going to get more of them. Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank G-d for The United State!

    No Taliban.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most drivers are stupid and don't know how to drive.
    Don't know where/when to merge, pass, stop at stop light, order of traffic at a 4 way stop etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most women don't understand inertia. The worst tailgaters I've had have all been women. I've had them follow my truck so close I couldn't see their headlights. There is no way they wouldn't hit me if I had to hit the brakes.
      wildbill

      Delete
  12. I live near a four lane divided roadway where the speed limit is 35MPH. I usually drive in the right hand lane. This road is lined with businesses, strip malls and entrances to housing complexes. I can't tell you how many times I've been driving along and some fool comes flying up behind me with no one in front of either one of us, passes, then immediately pulls in front of me, brakes, then turns into one of the places above. Makes me want to drive a heavy truck with a bull bar on the front so I can just smash them into nothingness for their idiocy or roof mounted quad fifties or a 20MM ackack gun would be better.

    Mostly, the people that do that are youngish women.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are under the impression that their nav system enabled circle-j$&k, resulting in an epic cluster-f$&k, will be rectified by a trial lawyer, followed by Obamacare, and/or big pharma.

    Are you thick, entitled, and semi-mutilated from a Bronze-medal, self-awarded Darwin award? You may be entitled to a cash settlement. Plus, there’s a pill for your condition, which will entitle you to yet another cash settlement. And so on…

    ReplyDelete
  14. Idiots thrive because thier natural predators are held in check by government intervention.

    ReplyDelete
  15. and meeks road is a loop..she wouldn't even have to U-turn, just go to the other end and be right back on 125....

    ReplyDelete
  16. My old delivery route, start at Stateline Guns and end up in Rochester. Retired last year but I was the delivery man in your neighborhood. GD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes stateline guns...years ago i went in there looking for a particular pistol, he didn't have any on hand, and when I asked if he could look into getting one he said "get the f@ck out of my store". not "I have a hard time getting those" or "I have something just as good let me show you..." but "get the f@ck out of my store"

      all I wanted was one of the Para Ordinance doublestack .45's, full size or short, I wasn't too picky.

      I had cash. I was willing to put 100% down. but nah. I never went back. I got what I wanted elsewhere.

      Delete
  17. Look, I LOATHE morons in traffic as much as the next guy and probably wouldn't stop IN a driveway entrance but that street view just screams "Lighten up, traffic karen". Maybe you can spend next sunday at home, measuring the neighbors grass and making anonymous complaints to your HOA or something equally satisfying to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol no. A: I wasn’t being a “traffic Karen” B: if you knew that road and the area you would understand. Irish.

      Delete
    2. Would not! And you can't make xir!

      Delete
  18. I take it that they were headed south on 125 to cross the state line (aka Massholes). Just spitballin here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You said 'she' and 'woman' enough while writing this piece that I think you know the answer..

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...