Friday, July 22, 2022

“Can I help you?” he asks.

 

 

 

“We Need To See Your Guns”: ATF Conducts Warrantless Search – Demands To See Man’s Legally Owned Guns 

 

 

Delaware — A small business owner with no criminal record was shocked this month when he watched a disturbing scene unfold on his Ring doorbell camera. When he checked the notification on his phone he noticed three armed men wearing tactical vests, dressed in t-shirts and blue jeans. Two of the armed men were agents with the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) and the third was a Delaware state trooper.

Knowing he had committed no crime, the business owner who wishes to remain anonymous, had no idea why these men were there so he walked out to confront them before they ever knocked. The entire interaction was recorded on his camera system.

“Can I help you?” he asks.

 

MORE HERE with the RING CAM video

 

h/t to Skip

 

13 comments:

  1. I doubt the sheriff's department knew of the activities. If they did, they've betrayed their oath to protect the Constitution and should be charged for the crime that was committed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had heard about this so thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The correct answer is, “If you don’t have a warrant, get off my property. “

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an interaction with a fish and wildlife cop one night when he ran out in front of me on a road and stopped me to search my vehicle for poached animals.

    I asked if he had recieved a tip i was poachibg and he said no, i asked if he had a report that a vehicle like mine had been poaching and he said no. I asked him if the fact i was wearing bright blue nomex with high visibility stripes seemed like what a poacher would wear at night.. he said no. Then i asked if he had a warrent and he said no. I said then you have no warrent or probable cause so my answer is no and i drove off.

    Guy was an idiot, it was pitch black on a paved rural 2 lane highway. He ran out of a group of trees like 50 feet ahead of me and i had to slam on the breaks to avoid hitting him and his partner.

    If they dont have a warrent the answer is always no.

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the dummy showed them the firearms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NEVER TALK TO COPS other than asking to see the search warrant. DO NOT let them in the house, DO NOT consent to any searches. Give them your name and address and nothing more. Anything beyond that tell them I don not talk to cops without a lawyer PERIOD!

    Vermillion

    ReplyDelete
  7. He should have said 'just a minute', closed the door and gone back to whatever he was doing before they came to the door.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is why I have cameras...... I don't answer the door.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjvdHE1E5eI

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stay inside, don't step outside if they ask you to, just to "talk". If you buy 2 firearms from a FFL dealer in a 5 day period it generates an extra form that gets sent to the ATF. While a FFL deal some time ago one of my best repeat customers bought one gun every month. Never did any of my customers who bought more than one at a time ever received a visit about the purchase. Only one time did I ever have the ATF contact me about a gun found at a crime scene and they did it over the phone. As already stated, don't talk don't let them in.
    example
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjvdHE1E5eI

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tell 'em to kick rocks and slam the door in their faces. They can fuck off in the other direction.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...