Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Way Back Wednesday

ORIGINAL 1960 STELLA Stevens Nude Playboy Playmate Pin-Up Camera  Transparency - $443.00 | PicClick

20+ Stella Stevens ideas | stella stevens, steven, stella






Stella Stevens - Free pics, galleries & more at Babepedia
 
 









The rebirth of cool, kitsch & the retro ! — damsellover: Stella Stevens in The  Poseidon...




Stella Stevens Posters and Photos 237733 | Movie Store




65 Sexy Stella Stevens Pictures Demonstrate That She Has Most Sweltering  Legs - GEEKS ON COFFEE







Stella Stevens - Rotten Tomatoes




THE HEAD TURNER: STELLA STEVENS STUNS... - The Poseidon Adventure 1972 |  Facebook




12 comments:

  1. My eye leaves me in semi darkness with want of a name for this lovely flower of womanhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella Stevens?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i believe its stella stevens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stella was classy and famous. Lots of TV and film activity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I had these picks as a young boy and ...studied them often!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Studied them? With what - your hand???? Hahahahahaha

      Delete
  6. Plyboy's Playmate of the month January 1960

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time to watch Ballad of Cable Hogue again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crazy I was watching The Ballad of Cable Hogue today. She is smokin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched the "Poseidon Adventure" a few nights ago. Her pouring out of that evening gown was what gave me the idea to Google some images of her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She was extremely cute in "L'il Abner" as Apassionata Von Climax, I know, I know! Showing my age again.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...