Saturday, September 5, 2026

Such A Quandary....

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

21 comments:

  1. "Oh, these people are fucking retarded." He should know he lives in MA. It's the accent that gives him away. I left there 50 years ago and I STILL have my MA accent.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are close, he lives in Plaistow, New Hampshire

      Delete
    2. plaistow is full of people who ran from MA, but didn't have enough sense to keep running.

      Delete
    3. I was going to say, he must have lived in MA at some point - probably in his youth. Although it IS a bit suspicious, considering his possession of common sense. Maybe that is why he fled the land of Massholes.

      Delete
  2. If post-partem survives as a rationalization, perhaps the 19th A needs looking at...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no "perhaps" about it. We have been on a slippery slope, with one foot in the air and the other on a banana peel, since the 19th was passed. Most all of our modern day ills can be traced back to it.

      Nemo

      Delete
  3. love that accent. retahded. NAILED IT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. was gonna say...I hate the accent but he fukkn nailed it!

      Delete
  4. Pothole Pete and husband Chasten posed for this photo... camped out in bed together in a maternity hospital. He's thinking of running for president, just hasn't decided yet. They're both wearing admission wrist bands and gazing at each other as if they squeezed these children out themselves. You think Putin or Xi could keep a straight face dealing with Pete if he was elected? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoG7z-j26Sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Husband? I don't think so. Stop enabling leftist control of the narrative. Refuse to accept their naming conventions and rules....i.e. there is no such thing as "gay" marriage.

      Delete
    2. I wrote "husband" as an item to gag on. "Gay" is one of the most false definitions ever invented. These people are neurotic, frantic, OCD, manic, hysterical and downright miserable fucks.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. You passed. Sorry, there is no prize.

      Delete
    2. Not even a "runner up" placard??

      Delete
  6. That’s right, you’re not from Texas, but Texas wants you anyway - AS LONG AS YOU LEAVE YOUR LIBERAL POLITICS BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait until one of these hormone driven leftist women shoots a judge between the eyes and uses the postpartum psychosis defense. I'm sure the rules will change overnight

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't watch it all..

    7 weeks left and than no more paycheques…

    Service Center Closed…

    I can’t wait…

    Can I afford it, no…

    But GOD has take care of me for over 62 years, whats a few more…

    America…

    Beware of:

    The Dogs of War…
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbnGoSXh6P8&ra=m

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...