Friend of the blog Chris sends,
Hi Irish
There's a big airshow happening in the far northern part of CA. Lots of classic warbirds. The have a webpage for Rumble over the Redwoods. Here's a few pics. Of course it's driving the climate folks over the edge.
Chris
Link HERE<
FaceBook Link HERE<
Some images:
Here is a video compilation from last years show:



Any environmentalists upset by this just need to pretend it is a climate summit, and they aren’t warbirds, they’re private jets carrying fellow idiots, and it will make it all right.
ReplyDeleteIt's way too hot for that.
ReplyDeleteDoes it mean I'm also a classic if I worked on A-37's?
ReplyDeleteIt dang sure does as far as I'm concerned. Amazingly effective little aircraft, for sure.
DeleteHuge fan here, phuck the local ninnies. Most are probably lumberjacks and wear high heels.
ReplyDeleteI wonder which surviving B-17 that is. It's painted in the colors of "Ye Olde Pub"--
ReplyDeletehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Brown_and_Franz_Stigler_incident
While I'm at it--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIHj0Af78xE
I belive the B-17 was from Erickson Aircraft in Madras OR.
DeleteI love those old planes. I think of them as ghosts of the brave souls that flew them.
ReplyDelete-lg
A Tweety Bird! Love it!
ReplyDelete