Yeah, white socks and sandals are lame-o; here in the wet part of the PNW , Sasquatch size wool sox and sandals are good for fall and winter. Gary the fox, however, would be getting a message from Mr. Marlin…
Nope. I'm 70, working (54 hours this week) and doing the cooking and chores at home. Wife is watching TV. I've no time to mess about apart from my short evening check of the blogs. I may have farted in a shop once though.
Other than the drive-thru drink and the limber legwork, YEP. The foxes in the back yard are Tweedledee and Tweedledum and they are welcome to all the rodents, groundhogs, and raccoons they want.
I’m 66 now, and most of it is very true. After losing two big toenails to hitting something with a bare foot or croc, I do not wear sandals. And the legs are not that limber. And ear hair needs trimming along with nose hair.
And my beard is getting hairs too coarse *and* too fine for my electric razor.
He looks like he could be related. That is Prussian blood you are looking at gentlemen, the fiercest warriors on the planet. He may act like a puss here but cross him up and he be killing killing killing all day long.
I used sandals like that until I f e l l down with them and broke my spleen, pancreas, gallbladder. Three months in the hospital to recover. I go bear (getting a little furry now) feet in the house now. Heltau
What are "oofos"? And why was he wearing white socks with faggy sandals? And why was he constantly opening pill bottles on the kitchen island? Get some Ariats boots with great soles, some Camel City Mill socks to go with them. Your feet will thank you forever. And you can keep working, like God intended. My back loves me for that combo every single day. And for God's sake, please drink better coffee than that stuff - the sugar in one will give you The Diabetus. Plus roasting your own tastes so much better. Now, THAT is what old folks have time for - creating our little Blessed kingdom on Earth with all of our favorite flavors and self-induced chores. My wife calls it collecting leisures while putzing around the house and shop. -Brewer96
Can confirm most of that, except for the ghey shooz. Those are Bear Claw's, you betcha.
ReplyDeleteHe’s to gay to wear crocks ,like most people.
Delete69 isn't as fun as it used to be.
ReplyDeleteYeah, white socks and sandals are lame-o; here in the wet part of the PNW , Sasquatch size wool sox and sandals are good for fall and winter.
ReplyDeleteGary the fox, however, would be getting a message from Mr. Marlin…
Yeah, what WWW said.
ReplyDeleteYep
ReplyDeleteNope. I'm 70, working (54 hours this week) and doing the cooking and chores at home. Wife is watching TV. I've no time to mess about apart from my short evening check of the blogs. I may have farted in a shop once though.
ReplyDeleteWhy?
DeleteI checked almost EVERY box! Good stuff.
ReplyDelete"Guess my mom's here..."
ReplyDeleteNothing about today's music sucks, or which combination of roads for the best shortcut.
Excellent presentation.
i resemble about half of that.
ReplyDeleteNot gonna say which half.
Toxic Deplorable B Woodman
Yeah, I can relate to a good portion of that (63). Jeff C in NC
ReplyDeletesoooooo, what's your point ?
ReplyDeleteThat guy needs to surrender his man card over those ghey sandals. - Nemo
ReplyDeleteAbout 98% of that is not true for me as far as you know. Especially the rain, we are dryer than a popcorn fart.
ReplyDeleteHome Depot is always a dream because I never have to go there on weekends, everyday is Wednesday for me.
"Smart" dudes
ReplyDeleteNot ONE F word? This guy is way too mellow in todays world.
ReplyDeleteOther than the drive-thru drink and the limber legwork, YEP. The foxes in the back yard are Tweedledee and Tweedledum and they are welcome to all the rodents, groundhogs, and raccoons they want.
ReplyDeleteI am turning 80 (f*ckin') years old in December. I am not as old acting as that sumbitch in the video.
ReplyDeleteI met almost everyone of those old dude check offs, but i definitely don't do white sox and sandals.
ReplyDeleteI’m 66 now, and most of it is very true. After losing two big toenails to hitting something with a bare foot or croc, I do not wear sandals. And the legs are not that limber. And ear hair needs trimming along with nose hair.
ReplyDeleteAnd my beard is getting hairs too coarse *and* too fine for my electric razor.
He looks like he could be related. That is Prussian blood you are looking at gentlemen, the fiercest warriors on the planet. He may act like a puss here but cross him up and he be killing killing killing all day long.
ReplyDeleteI used sandals like that until I f e l l down with them and broke my spleen, pancreas, gallbladder. Three months in the hospital to recover. I go bear (getting a little furry now) feet in the house now.
ReplyDeleteHeltau
What, no more Crocs? Tired of gay guys looking atcha? Why'd ya' go to flip-flops?
ReplyDeleteAside from the lack of profanity a fairly reasonable representation...
ReplyDeleteWhat are "oofos"? And why was he wearing white socks with faggy sandals? And why was he constantly opening pill bottles on the kitchen island? Get some Ariats boots with great soles, some Camel City Mill socks to go with them. Your feet will thank you forever. And you can keep working, like God intended. My back loves me for that combo every single day. And for God's sake, please drink better coffee than that stuff - the sugar in one will give you The Diabetus. Plus roasting your own tastes so much better. Now, THAT is what old folks have time for - creating our little Blessed kingdom on Earth with all of our favorite flavors and self-induced chores. My wife calls it collecting leisures while putzing around the house and shop. -Brewer96
ReplyDelete