Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Meh..... Rain and Windameggon.... pfffft

 

 Maybe the forecasters were close on this but, If I slept through the night, it wasn't that bad.

AND NO, before you ask, alcohol wasn't involved.

 There are reports of 2-3 inches of rain locally and wind gusts of 35mph overnight.

The 16" of snow from the weekend is seriously diminished and the power is on.

I know areas got hit harder but, for us here, nothing to write about except this post.

 

Be safe out there... 


Shit to do, places to go, people to see, etc.



6 comments:

  1. Nothing remarkable in Nashua area. A whole bunch of utility trucks are positioned in our parking lot this morning, ready for the worst that didn't materialize. And it is a balmy 47 degrees here now. Just filled up the heating oil tank, and I don't mind burning less this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I cleared my driveway yesterday, got my beloved out for a nice lunch...

    Irish, this *hit is something the plow guy hates, my snowblower will not move it.

    It's that "Undocumented Alien" stuff Ole Manual Labor with a snow shovel, moving mostly water slogged snow.

    Oh, well it keeps some of the Massholes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely rabbit hole, I love these machines and have seen many in England, Scotland and Germany. As to the weather, I do swear you must live next door to me, your forecasts are spot on for SW Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you’re doing well. We got 6-9 here in Northern Lower Peninsula.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bah! In my day, we'd get 24' of snow overnight.
    It was so cold when we spoke the words froze. We'd have to carry them inside and put them on the stove so we could hear what we were saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good to read about the storm that wasn't. Fewer obstacles is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...