Thursday, January 12, 2023

Yowzaa... A Post From Years Gone By...

 

 

  So, Bear Claw and I were discussing the idiosyncrasies of life earlier this evening as I was

making my way home through sleet and freezing rain. He is reading Unintended Consequences

by John Ross.  Back in the day I was introduced to the book by Bubba over at Whatbubbaknows.

Anyway, The conversation moved along and I told Bear Claw I would try and dig up some posts from

the Henry Bowman days when I made some bumper stickers that said WWHBD. During my search 

I came upon this "golden oldie" from an era gone by.  11 years ago.  Some of the veteran followers 

will remember the names of those that are mentioned and that have gone silent on the blogs.

 

Enjoy:

 

 

 

 

 

 

17 comments:

  1. Never saw that before, Irish. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, exactly why you are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy Irish, you hit that wayback machine hard! I remember most of those guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOFL.... that brought back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang--I remember giggling when it first came out and did still recognize most of the names.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an honor! Your own Hitler Rant! We are not worthy....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can barely write this comment because I am laughing so hard! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember this one. Didn't you do another one where the Hiltler character was screaming NEIN, NEIN, NEIN while banging on the table over dubbed with more text along the same lines as this clip?

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The funniest part is how many leave the room.

    Bear Claw

    ReplyDelete
  10. 8-Track Flash Back! What a stitch that was!
    I'd forgot some of those blogger names. Thanks for the memories.

    Bayouwulf

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that was before I discovered blogs. 11 years ago, I was busy and already old. I discovered blogs in 2015 when I moved to Tennessee and had some time on my hands. Blogs, where you find the truth, researched by the People.
    Thanks for the entertaining education.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I particularly liked the closing line.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A few of those guys are still around. I’m almost surprised he didn’t mention Rachel Lucas or Kim Dutoit.

    Drew458, still blogging after 23 years. Http://www.barking-moonbat.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny you should mention Unintended Consequences. I just read it again about a month ago. I have it on a PDF. download.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...