Saturday, January 14, 2023

♫♪♫♪ Då Som Nu För Alltid means Then As Now Forever.♪♫♪♫

 

This song showed up randomly on my Youtube sidebar. At first I found it a bit odd then found this

explanation in the comments which offered an indepth definition to the video.

 For those unfamiliar with this band-- this was the way Kent announced their finish-- the last album and tour as one of Sweden's most successful bands. I'm not a "Kent expert" although I did enjoy them so this is my take-- many of the shots are of previous album covers and songs (the plane, the tiger, the running girl, the woman on horseback, woman in the tunnel, the dogs, etc.) It's as if Death is rounding up everything from the past and bringing it back together one last time, for one last march. Då Som Nu För Alltid means Then As Now Forever.

 

Posted to share. YMMV

 

 

 

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. I liked it. sound hound could not find it to add to my phone.

    Bear Claw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird. Like most swedes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ironically...also their most popular song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot translate directly through googtranslate, more like “now as for always”. It was their last album and the meaning connotes perpetuity, hope I did not go over to many heads on this!
    It’s a Swedish thing you really cannot understand =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave Drake /not logged inJanuary 14, 2023 at 10:19 PM

    Liked it! Going to ck out more of their music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irish, You do have varied taste - but I very much liked both the music & the video. Thanks.
    That even if I am usually stuck in the past (Beach Boys, Doobies, and big Band).

    ReplyDelete
  7. One by one. It begins with one.
    Loose the dogs of war.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought it was very good, interesting, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...