Wednesday, October 19, 2022

“The Chair Is Against The Wall” - I repeat-- "The Chair Is Against The Wall"-- Update From Down Blogger...

 

 

Hey Guys If'n you could pass this on, to including Irish (don't have his email here)

Greetings Me Droogs N Droogettes!
A quick Update Courtesy of Phil and Cederq.  I'm OK, Divemedic's grandson notsomucho.  He's having some serious medical issues, and that put getting bigcountryexpat.com on the back burner for which I'm happy to wait.  Just wish the kid would get better and prayers for him, as no six year old should -ever- be in a pediatric ICU.  The sit-rep is here: https://areaocho.com/my-granson/

So, as for me and Wifey, we be headed North to Tennessee -again- to meet with the new lawyer.  That's tomorrow ostensibly after work.  Having to break out the cold weather gear as shorts and t-shirt ain't gonna cut it, raised in New Hampshire or not, my blood got too damned thin between Iraq and Florida.  Hell, it was 50 degrees here in Tampa this AM... a  mite chilly for me...

Gearing up is a stone bitch too, as we're in such an outlier situation what with everything teetering and tottering worse than a playground toy.  Bare essentials or 'heavy loadout'...  decisions decisions... I do know that that at least a week of grub, and water filtration, plus 'party favors' are going along.  Better to have than want Aye?

That being said, all the prayers and donations have meant the world to Me and Wifey, and Adriana as well.  We actually get a visitation thankfully while we're there, as it took some arm twisting by some behind-the-scenes 'stuff' that made it possible.  So hopefully good news there, as well as the new lawyer.  Gets me hopeful which as of late has been in short supply.
So More Later I'm The I.R.
BCE
 
 
 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Well, 'maybe' some good news will come. At least they get a visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and wifey good luck BCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve said it before,I fish your a good man , thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers up for all involved, hopefully a tiger of an attorney good guy/gal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We wish BCE all the very best and Godspeed in his endeavours.... BTW, does anyone know to what the term 'droog' refers?
    Enquiring minds and all that....

    Mike in Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike, read the novella “A Clockwork Orange”, by Anthony Burgess or watch the movie of the same name directed by Stanley Kubrick.

      Delete
    2. Swell. My copy is in the 'Tower of Things To Read Before I Die'. I appreciate the steer...

      M in C

      Delete
  6. There have been two posted updates since the linked post. I won't give any spoilers other than that everyone is still on this side of the time-space continuum...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good. Glad you're still up & about and (rest deleted by author)
    Do what cha need to do, we'll be here, waiting patiently.
    But do drop us a line occasionally just to let us know you're still alive.

    President Elect B Woodman
    III-per

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...