Wednesday, March 2, 2022

No One Said Human Farming Was Easy....

 During last night's surfing session of the webz I happened upon this short clip.

I like the guy's "handle" as seen in the lower right hand corner of the clip....

 

 


 

 This morning, this video was in my inbox.  Just adding more to the pieces of the puzzle.


Sent by Merlin:

 Stefan Molyneux The Story of Your Enslavement - YouTube

Youtube has put a warning on this video because it comes so close to the truth.
When you get the warning, just click on "I understand and wish to proceed"
and you will be able to see what offends the censors and why they want to
place an info-moat around this information.
"To see the farm is to leave it"   
~J....
 
 

 

 

 So far we have seen the brilliant mind of  George Orwell's novel become a non-fiction.

His other book "Animal Farm" has been transitioning as well. The events of late

are more and more enlightening. Canada, and the freedom convoy. The Russian - Ukrainian

conflict. Soon to be played out, the US truckers conflict.  


I do hope they have taken note of what happened on January 6th and in Ottawa.

You know damn well "glowies" will be in the crowd and there will be some form

of false incident to allow the media to regurgitate the negative spin on "Patriots".

We will see what happens.

The tide is turning as more and more are awakened from their slumber.

I'm sure the "Great Oz's" that are pulling the strings behind the scenes are aware

the peasants grow restless.  Will they allow Trump to win again?  Will "Q" tell

us all is well and be patient? If you didn't read the post linked in the previous offering

regarding " Where did all the workers go?"  I recommend it.  It's eye opening, 

especially if you have seen or experienced it first hand.


 

 

 Enjoy your covfefe, because "they" allow it.

 

 

 


 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. He's correct regarding taxes being high, but his math is all wrong. If you have a 10% tax on 79 cents, its $0.079 not $0.10, and thus the error gets bigger and bigger the deeper he goes in his yakking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn’t get a chance to check his math I figured I’d throw it up there and let one of you guys handle it. I’m sure I have some accountants or financial guys that love to Peru’s this blog so they could extrapolate what the actual numbers are. Regardless of his outcome it sucks How much we are robbed

      Delete
    2. That's exactly when I shut it down also. That and I've heard this one or a variation of it a hundred times and each time the presented seemed to be laboring under the impression that they were providing some sort of revelation that was going to change my life. No sale.

      The YT thing was presented much the same way but again, quite an old fable and again, No Sale.

      Delete
    3. Also only the profit is taxed. The cost of goods sold is a deduction from a company's income. So are wages. Bottom line is that it is WAY more complex than this guy tries to make it.

      Delete
    4. ...and then during the STOU last night, Buydem hammers on the old dead horse that the "rich and corporations must pay their fair share". RRRiiiggghhhttt. THAT'S gonna happen. I imagine his phone was ringing off the hook last night and this morning from "Captains Of Industry and The Master's Of The Universe" and all of his cronies in CONgress and the Senate telling him that plan ain't gonna fly, but he's welcome to tax the middle and lower "classes" some more.

      Nemo

      Delete
  2. Yes taxes are too high no doubt but his starting point is wrong. The "corporate tax rate" is a myth. Businesses don't pay taxes. The cost of those taxes are passed on to the customer in the price of the product. Same thing applies to payroll taxes, employer health insurance premiums and retirement contributions. They are figured into the employee payroll budget and taken out before the employee gets paid.

    Fair tax all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did all the workers go. I am one of them.

    When offered a 50 percent paycut I mentally told them they were number one. Outwardly I said no to their two offers, pay cut or severance which was peanuts. My faith has carried me through and it ended up being the second best blessing I have ever received.

    Hundreds of resumes at age 53 two call backs 2 interviews one offer 20 percent less than the 50 percent of my last salary I refuse to work for less than what I think I am worth knowing how hard I have worked since age 14.

    Nobody would generally hire a 53 year old either, due to potential health insurance claims and rising premiums of which are paid mostly by the employer. Yes age discrimination but knowing it and proving it are two different things.

    I finally said fuckitol been saving money for 40 years let them hire the low age cheaper less productive worker. I had worked to smart and hard for 40 years. Hope you have saved for a rainy day as well. This inflation shit will put a big hit on all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both. My employer (huge company in US) I worked with for 30+ years basically told all the people that could leave the company with their retirement calc, (age + years = 75+) to f-off by the end of the year (2021) or lose a lot of what was promised 30 years ago when we retire. I was one of the luckier ones, maybe the only one, that got to go a month early with a really nice and unexpected severance because they also needed to cut my division by the end of Nov 21. I'm also 53... I've not tried looking for another job, I saved for all my employed years (since I was 14-15), and I'm now living part of the year in Ecuador, just off the beach, where the price of everything is 1/4 what it is in the US, and the weather is way nicer.

      Delete
  4. Regarding "Where did all the workers go?"
    Interesting list, and a lot of the attitudes expressed apply to 20-somethings of many eras: "I'm not stupid, I know how the world works so I'm not going to play that game."

    When I was in my 20s I lied to myself also in order to justify my own shortcomings; things got peachy once I snapped out of it. Much has changed in the past 30 years, and now the lies are encouraged, even promoted. "You're miserable because the system is stacked against you, not because you're an inexperienced self-pitying fatalist."

    ReplyDelete
  5. All we need to do to fix the over taxation without representation problem is to make employees liable to send in their own tax dollars to daddy gummitt instead of employers. By the next month those large tax accounts will be completely dry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually Michael Bloomberg said farming was.easy.
    "You dig a hole, put a seed in, put dirt on top, add water, and up comes the corn."

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...