Thursday, January 14, 2016

Another Post Worth Reading....



"The media are full of traitors who do not have the integrity to stand up to power when they agree with the offender's politics."



From T.L Davis:



 There are a few posts that I have been thinking about for a long time. I haven't written them, because they are too long and too involved and they don't do much other than restate what we all know, but at times like this, I just can't hold my tongue.

There is not a politician in office right now, who is not a traitor. There is no other way to put it. I know there are some good ones in there somewhere. Steve King of Iowa is one, a man who stands up for what he believes and walks out on the SOTU before he had to listen to any of the obvious garbage Barack Obama might spew. I know that in civilized politics, that is not an acceptable reaction, but he did it, probably because the concept of "civilized politics" in this day and age is ludicrous. 



READ THE REST HERE

1 comment:

Leave us a comment if you like...