Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sun's Out.....Snowpocalypse was not quite that bad here....

The sound of breaking trees and limbs kept me up a few times during the night. I was expecting a lot worse when I got up at 6:30 than what really occurred. We had some big limbs down but the power stayed on for us which is a good thing. There was 3-4 inches of HEAVY wet snow on the ground so it was a  plowable storm. Right now there are still a lot of areas with out power in all the surrounding communities as well as areas in my town. Most of the roads are clear and the sun it beautiful.


There really wasn't anything worth me taking pictures of so"HERE" are a bunch from the local news.

Scroll  through them and look at some of the pictures that show the depth ...   WOW


I think this afternoon calls for a sushi run and then a couple of beers with my good friend Mike P. whilst watching the football game.


I hope you all have a great day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad things weren't too bad for you. Hope you made a couple bucks plowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on the photos :)

    "WOW" That was alot of snow in some areas.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...