Monday, November 26, 2012

Damn Squatters......

(this was from an email thanks reader Phyl)
 
Check List Complete:

I scouted the area all summer...
I searched out the best location for my tree-stand ...
I set it all up a month ahead of time ...

I trailed the herd ...
I picked out a trophy buck ...
Two days before opening day I rechecked every aspect of the hunt ...
Everything was in place ...
Sunday morning, I woke up at 2 am ...

I put on my camo, loaded my pack, set out for my stand ...
This was destined to be an epic hunt ....
As I approached my deer-stand...


 

 

8 comments:

  1. What the hell is my mother in law doing up in that tree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet he voted for Obama. Looking for a handout and free place to live obviously. Surprised he was not talking on a free phone when you found him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's all that white shit on the ground in your header picture? If it was orange I'd think it was fire retardent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's COCAINE!!! Muahahhahhahah :)

      Delete
    2. Speaking about drugs, just as pot is legalized in a couple of states, twinkies goes out of business? WTF MAN????

      Delete
  4. gotta bear licence?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kill it and tag it! They cook up pretty well, actually. We made up this spit out of rebar and small I beam, and rotated that thing over a nice bed of oak coals...

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...