Comments are moderated.
>>HEADER VIA HERE<<
I had never heard of this story until it popped up on my social media feed last night.
Image being ~1000 ft in the air in this situation.....
Interesting,that was posted just 10 months ago
Wonder who did the interview to get this information
I hadn't heard of that man either. He went down trying.
I admire his sand and will to live. Great story. Never give up!
mecca should have been nuked on 9/12.
Incredible courage. I pray he fell into the loving arms of Our Lord and Savior Jesus.
Leave us a comment if you like...
Interesting,that was posted just 10 months ago
ReplyDeleteWonder who did the interview to get this information
DeleteI hadn't heard of that man either. He went down trying.
ReplyDeleteI admire his sand and will to live. Great story. Never give up!
ReplyDeletemecca should have been nuked on 9/12.
ReplyDeleteIncredible courage. I pray he fell into the loving arms of Our Lord and Savior Jesus.
ReplyDelete