My idiot amazon golf ball responded to the guy saying "Alexa". That isn't supposed to happen. I already changed the wake word from "computer" because those yahoos on Star Trek keep using the word; startled the crap out of me when I heard somebody talking in the office while I was home alone.
I think I would play When The Bodies Hit The Floor.
ReplyDeleteB set up Alexa to go all haunted house on me--lights going on and off and stuff when I walked in and said hi to the cat while he was out of town once.
ReplyDeleteMidwest Chick
Was that for the eff bee eye or the aay tee eff
ReplyDeleteMaybe “Hair of the Dog “ by Nazareth would be good too
ReplyDeleteMy idiot amazon golf ball responded to the guy saying "Alexa". That isn't supposed to happen. I already changed the wake word from "computer" because those yahoos on Star Trek keep using the word; startled the crap out of me when I heard somebody talking in the office while I was home alone.
ReplyDelete