Comments are moderated.
>>HEADER VIA HERE<<
I think I would play When The Bodies Hit The Floor.
B set up Alexa to go all haunted house on me--lights going on and off and stuff when I walked in and said hi to the cat while he was out of town once.Midwest Chick
Was that for the eff bee eye or the aay tee eff
Maybe “Hair of the Dog “ by Nazareth would be good too
Leave us a comment if you like...
I think I would play When The Bodies Hit The Floor.
ReplyDeleteB set up Alexa to go all haunted house on me--lights going on and off and stuff when I walked in and said hi to the cat while he was out of town once.
ReplyDeleteMidwest Chick
Was that for the eff bee eye or the aay tee eff
ReplyDeleteMaybe “Hair of the Dog “ by Nazareth would be good too
ReplyDelete