Comments are moderated.
>>HEADER VIA HERE<<
Other than that Mrs Kennedy, how was Dallas? OrOther than that Mrs Lincoln, how was the play?
That’s funny shit right thar
Which ever or all that you meant, I agree.
Mitch is weekend at Bernie's with modern robotics.Thanks, Irish. Karl
Great Stuff!
A normal day in '64--and I don't see a single car that actually existed. Ain't AI wonderful?--Tennessee Budd
And there's about to be a head on collision.
The last one is spot on the money. Off to breakfast now, black coffee and Tylenol
Leave us a comment if you like...
Other than that Mrs Kennedy, how was Dallas? Or
ReplyDeleteOther than that Mrs Lincoln, how was the play?
That’s funny shit right thar
ReplyDeleteWhich ever or all that you meant, I agree.
DeleteMitch is weekend at Bernie's with modern robotics.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Irish.
Karl
Great Stuff!
ReplyDeleteA normal day in '64--and I don't see a single car that actually existed. Ain't AI wonderful?
ReplyDelete--Tennessee Budd
And there's about to be a head on collision.
DeleteThe last one is spot on the money. Off to breakfast now, black coffee and Tylenol
ReplyDelete