Welcome,
Welcome,
Dear PayPal Service User.
We have sent your invoice which has been generated on September 18,2026 for your recent purchase with Bitcoin {BTC} by using our service.
Looking ahead for your valuable feedback. It will take 24 hours for this transaction to reflect in your Bank Account.
Contact us Toll Free Number: +1 (856) 412-0478
📄 Invoice Summary
🗓️ Date: 09-18-2026
📄 Invoice: PL654JDH
🛒 Product: Bitcoin {BTC}
💰 Amount: $429.80
💳 Payment: Auto-Debit
🆔 Transaction ID: 3BQ7WQ - BQ6UA-JC321-5KJF1JD
✔️ Status: Paid
If you have any questions regarding this invoice or believe this transaction was not authorized, please contact our billing department immediately.
📞 Customer Support: +1 (856) 412-0478
Regards,
PayPal Billing Department
Irish adds...
You really have to consider that 'Paypal Service' went out of their way to secure this email address:
POOM-Tanapoom Jamphon Tanapoom@panyarathighschool.ac.th
I would just attach an image of GOATSE. << if you don't know what that is , ask Leigh.
Don't you EVER send me that fucking picture again!
ReplyDeleteI still have nightmares about opening that.
It was on my work computer too.......
(shudder)
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
Sorry brother..... hopefully we can let bygones be bygones....
Delete
DeleteThat was the good ol' days of the interwebz. ROTTEN. OGRISH. LIVELEAK. STEAKandCHEESE. and others......
Yeah, things didn't get any better when liveleak shut down, but the list of 'should have won the darwin award' contestants diminished by a hundreds. Can you imagine the carnage if we shipped AK-74's to fuckoffistan as graduation/wedding gifts?
DeleteAhhhh, GOATSE...the good ole days of the internet 😆
ReplyDeleteI still have that image on my phone and when I get a spam text, that is all I reply with, that image.
DeleteWe also can't forget about tubgirl
DeleteI would love to receive a picture of a Goatse for educational and therapy purposes. If it grossed Leigh out, I can see value in it.
DeleteJust texted you Cederq. Enjoy.
DeleteThat's OK, Cererq.
DeleteYou'll NEED therapy after that.
Almost as bad as that picture of your foot.
Kidding aside, hope you are healing up well.
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
https://voicent.com/autodialers.php
ReplyDeletecan someone define goatse?
ReplyDeleteAn image that once seen will be forever burned into your memory, or, a daily occurrence at any gay bath house or islamic center.
DeleteGoogle the explanation NOT the image. Thank me later and be grateful you didn’t get a crash course in proctology
DeleteOnly the parasitical usurious finance overlords are allowed to use robo-dialers.
ReplyDeleteFrom urban dictionary: goatse
Share definition
Flag
A shock image originally from the website goatse.cx, which was intended to be pronounced as "goatsex", although the suffix .cx is no longer in common use when referring to the picture (resulting in the word being pronounced "goat-see". Basically the picture is of a man stretching his anus to frightening length. Like many other shock paraphernalia (such as the infamous 2 Girls 1 Cup)", people will oftentimes prank people by putting a link online of something (such as a sweepstakes or another website) and when someone clicks this link, they will see the image instead of what they were told they would see.
The website had other disgusting images on it until the site was taken down. Since then a website claiming to be Goatse has reemerged.
Unlike 2 girls 1 cup, you will not find very many reaction videos on sites such as YouTube.
If gross images somehow was made into a pro sport, Goatse would be a star player. It WILL scar you for LIFE..
Leigh, we are starting to wonder about you and Irish.
Leigh was an innocent bystander that was blindsided.
DeleteThat's fair Bear Claw. I wonder about us as well, sometimes.
DeleteI forget what I did to Irish to have that sent to me.
I think I may have Rick-Rolled him, or something like that.
The response was definitely NOT proportional.
Truly horrifying.
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
I actually had to preform that on occasion on women and men, so it wasn't as gross to me as it might be to you whimpy weak stomach pedestrians...
DeleteThese guys do stuff like that - and more. Fun videos. Send them the scammer's contact info and see what they tell you.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.scammerpayback.org/
As a programing project I built a pier to pier phone modem program with a settable redial back in the 80's. Imagine getting a call every minute with the modem screeches for 20 seconds while it is searching for the partner.
ReplyDeleteI haven't had a computer with a modem in over 20 years.
Mine was 9600 baud, I thought that was how much the wooden elephant in the James Bond film with the sheriff, cost. I used prodigy not aol, thot I was special.
DeleteGOATSE, Lemon Party and 2-Girls-1-Cup flooding their servers 24/7 would be fucking hilarious.
ReplyDeleteGoatse? Those were the days.
ReplyDeleteNot to mention numerous others like tubgirl, blue waffle, and 2 girls one cup.
That'll all get deleted! 😆😆
yea, good idea. but after about 3 minutes of receiving Goatse pics, the spammers would just change phone numbers and email addresses and be right back in your inbox. a better program would auto scan the body of the message and look for key words and phrases or scan the sending email address for garbage name combinations and auto delete them.
ReplyDelete...and I thought I was a seasoned interwebs traveler. So, of course I search for goatse, then click on a link near the top of the returns. AAArrrggghhhhhh
ReplyDeleteNever saw that pic before and never want to see it again.
Never heard of any of those other websites mentioned above either. I guess I'm much more of a web neophyte than I thought and I REALLY don't want to be educated on the dark denizens after viewing THAT.
NSFW doesn't even BEGIN to cover it.
Nemo
Don't say I didn't warn everyone, Nemo.
DeleteSome people are like a little kid when told not to touch the hot thing.....
"Ow that hurt."
No shit.
;-)
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
"I would just attach an image of GOATSE."
ReplyDeleteBWAAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
I'm happy to say I've never seen goatse or two girls, one cup.
ReplyDeleteWhen everybody says, Don't look at this!", I don't.