Thursday, September 3, 2026

Make This Shit Make Sense..... Proof We Are Living In Bizarro World..

 

Great Rant By This Woman..  watch the volume

 

 

 


 More on the story:

 

 A mom of five was convicted last week of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Her offense: allowing her 5-year-old son to walk about a half-mile by himself in their gated community.

Until very recently, Karyann Parkinson lived in leafy Williamsburg, Virginia. She and her husband, Dallin, moved there from Utah so Parkinson could attend William and Mary Law School.

In June, when Parkinson was preparing for the bar—and also happened to be eight months pregnant with her fifth child—she and her then-youngest, Sam, went for a bike ride, as they often do. They stopped for her son's favorite activity: collecting goose feathers from the path near their community pond. When they got home, he asked if he could walk back and get some more. LINK HERE<<<

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. She should have just strangled her kids, that would have been fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Luciferian element in our society is more than evident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living in a small town, kids run rampant after school. Back in the olden days, we'd just go look for the pile of bicycles if we needed to find the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was 9 years old, My buddy and I hiked from east Medford Oregon to the top of Roxy Anne Butte and and back. About 20 miles round trip.I guess back in 1965, that was acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. people are fucking nuts. I used to think there was some hope for people as a rule. but after the "Virus" bullshit, I know that that more people than ever are too stupid to get out of the damn rain. and I still see clowns wearing a mask in stores or driving alone.? like what ? they going to get sick from the guy on the radio or what ?
    this crazy broad had a husband to help with the kids. that alone is a big help. I was a single parent and I never thought about killing my 2 kids. well, maybe sometimes when they did stupid shit- which was way too often!
    this shit is going to backfire on the liberal ladies in a way they never thought of. no guy in his right mind will get married to some bitch who thinks it okay to kill the kids off when she tired of them. we are already seeing that happen today.
    guys are dumping girlfriends who side with this bitch. and I for one do not blame them a bit.
    if she willing to give a kid killer a pass, who to say she might not feel the same way about you ?
    well, he didn't do what I wanted him too. and I don't want to divorce as I lose the house and everything else, so kill him and get to keep it all ? what the fuck ? I am so glad I am a old fart now. I thought women where nuts before.
    but now ? it okay to kill your kids ?

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...