Monday, September 14, 2026

I wouldn't waste my breath arguing with her

"Our only hope is an attack on U.S. soil...preferably Alabama, Louisiana...where the stupid people live'...N.C. Democrat's derogatory Facebook posts exposed (a look into the mind of a "Karen")                                                                                                                   

Arguing with an idiot is pointless. Besides, what have you done if you best a fool?

6 comments:

  1. Poor mis-guided kid, better be careful what she wishes for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems that the democratic party attracts snobs, degenerates and the lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would wager the vast majority of her so-called "stupid people (with a the exception of a few politicians) have a lot more common sense, wisdom and intelligence than any number of the college indoctrinated liberals nowadays.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  4. they compare trump to hitler, then want all the trump supporters marched off to camps.

    it's like they have zero self awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I trust her lived experience regarding stupidity although I think her aim in targeting the location is a bit off.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...