Nice rump on 2, 99, nice blouse on 3, nice paisana on 26, nice looking older lady on 27, 29 30, 76, 83, nice frontage on 40, nice invite on 41, hi Betty, nice olive gold on 56, hi Cassie, nice flannel on 71, nice bouncy on 81, 85, 94, nice Wild Irish Rose on 98, nice hangover on 105, nice berries on AD 3, nice pillow on AD 4, AD 5, nice 50s on AD 7, nice freckles on AD 8, nice fuzz on AD 10, AD 16, AD 22, nice fire on AD 12, nice spigots on AD 19, nice Sepoy Inja on AD 25.
I have to admit, it took me a while to get through this one because the gifs kept my attention riveted, especially the shadow. The shadow knows. The memes, food and car pics were excellent as always.
Candy Loving (born Candis Loving; September 4, 1956)[1] is an American model. She was Playboy's Playmate of the Month for the January 1979 issue, which made her the magazine's 25th Anniversary Playmate
Cassandra Peterson, Before she landed the Elvira TV host job she had a radio program she was trying to build syndication. I worked nights at an alternative rock station in a college town when I was in college. She ran her show from our booth during my time slot. She was 10 years older and hot. It all went south when she got the TV gig.
The Sports commercial with Sydney Sweeney came on the tube last night. My wife was clueless and I had to explain Sydney Sweeney. She did a search and found Sydney's negligees and lingerie.
1 - Pretty much. 8 - Proper stance and wheel gap. Decent color and wheels. Nice 'Stang. 39 - Probably got disciplined worse than the waterboarding guys. 52 - Yeah. That's not me. 58 - Here kitty, kitty. 70 - Childhood race track of dreams. 74 - I don't know about thriving. Rampant would be a better word. 77 - It has been too long since one got tarred and feathered then run out on a rail - they have forgotten to fear us. 85 - So. Who's the new hiking partner? She looks like your type. ;-) 91 - That's just wrong. I laughed, but it ain't right. 93 - At least there are some respectable state representatives. Sure aren't any in fucking NY. 100 - Soulless black eyes like a snake. Woodchipper would be too good for it. 102 - I would like to try REAL ramen at some point. Looks good.
After Dark saved the best for last. That attitude makes all the difference. What a cutie.
A wicked MILF heavy FFFF tonight. Outstanding collection of Hot Mom's to round out the week. Thanks, Boss.
I'm reminded that I'm so old that I remember when you had to try really hard to see some titties. Now it's too easy. No wonder the country has gotten soft. Now get off my lawn.
What is up with your eggs? Like you keep publishing pics with yolks and the backside turned to pure brown lace and ash. Start with a cold skillet, for God's sake!
Nice rump on 2, 99, nice blouse on 3, nice paisana on 26, nice looking older lady on 27, 29 30, 76, 83, nice frontage on 40, nice invite on 41, hi Betty, nice olive gold on 56, hi Cassie, nice flannel on 71, nice bouncy on 81, 85, 94, nice Wild Irish Rose on 98, nice hangover on 105, nice berries on AD 3, nice pillow on AD 4, AD 5, nice 50s on AD 7, nice freckles on AD 8, nice fuzz on AD 10, AD 16, AD 22, nice fire on AD 12, nice spigots on AD 19, nice Sepoy Inja on AD 25.
ReplyDeleteLooks like I'm hitting on all cylinders with yourchoices to enjoy this week!
DeleteI have to admit, it took me a while to get through this one because the gifs kept my attention riveted, especially the shadow. The shadow knows. The memes, food and car pics were excellent as always.
ReplyDeleteThanks and a great weekend,
Nemo
As always NEMO, glad you stopped by and enjoyed. Can't complain about this weekend's weather so far!
DeleteThanks Irish. Love those older women and older cars. That Caddy rear end is just pure art.
ReplyDeleteCandy. Her stage name is Candy,
DeleteDan, I think Don was commenting about #62. 1959 Sedan DeVille
Deletehttps://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/w2IAAOSwz4phhbC0/s-l1600.jpg
Regarding Candy Loving
DeleteCandy Loving (born Candis Loving; September 4, 1956)[1] is an American model. She was Playboy's Playmate of the Month for the January 1979 issue, which made her the magazine's 25th Anniversary Playmate
Everyone loves a little bit of Candy, even if it's bad for your health.
ReplyDeleteCassandra Peterson, Before she landed the Elvira TV host job she had a radio program she was trying to build syndication. I worked nights at an alternative rock station in a college town when I was in college. She ran her show from our booth during my time slot. She was 10 years older and hot. It all went south when she got the TV gig.
ReplyDeleteThe Sports commercial with Sydney Sweeney came on the tube last night. My wife was clueless and I had to explain Sydney Sweeney. She did a search and found Sydney's negligees and lingerie.
Mmmmm, Sydney. I love that she is making lib tard heads explod.e.
DeleteNice work as always, with so many favorites this time: 4, 5, 13, 20, 21, 24, 37, 41, 49! Love it Irish!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Damn Yankee. Glad you enjoyed the offering.
Delete1 - Pretty much.
ReplyDelete8 - Proper stance and wheel gap. Decent color and wheels. Nice 'Stang.
39 - Probably got disciplined worse than the waterboarding guys.
52 - Yeah. That's not me.
58 - Here kitty, kitty.
70 - Childhood race track of dreams.
74 - I don't know about thriving. Rampant would be a better word.
77 - It has been too long since one got tarred and feathered then run out on a rail - they have forgotten to fear us.
85 - So. Who's the new hiking partner? She looks like your type. ;-)
91 - That's just wrong. I laughed, but it ain't right.
93 - At least there are some respectable state representatives. Sure aren't any in fucking NY.
100 - Soulless black eyes like a snake. Woodchipper would be too good for it.
102 - I would like to try REAL ramen at some point. Looks good.
After Dark saved the best for last.
That attitude makes all the difference. What a cutie.
A wicked MILF heavy FFFF tonight.
Outstanding collection of Hot Mom's to round out the week.
Thanks, Boss.
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
Thanks for the breakdown as always. 85 - If only, sigh. My shadow would have been involved as well.
DeleteGlad you enjoyed as usual my friend.
That was worth the wait.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed Anon!
DeleteThank you, lots of good stuff. Catara
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Catara
DeleteOh yeah I forgot, that’s a great picture of the most worthless fucks in America. Catara
ReplyDeleteI know of which one you speak and agree. How much damage have those two done.
DeleteTwo of those sandwiches were ruined by using pasty white bread.
ReplyDeleteThey would have been better with Sourdough but I bet they would still taste yummy!
DeleteI'm reminded that I'm so old that I remember when you had to try really hard to see some titties. Now it's too easy. No wonder the country has gotten soft. Now get off my lawn.
ReplyDeleteSo true Skyler, like the scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Sometimes you had to go to the theater :)
DeleteIm so old most of the titties I saw had a staple holding the pages together.
Delete9 That’s funny shit right thar
ReplyDeleteYup, that tickled my funny bone(r) as well :)
Delete56 Candy Loving 25th anniversary playmate of the year. Choctaw Oklahoma. Her only negative is she was a sooner
DeleteBest After Dark yet. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThanks Anon! Glad you enjoyed.
DeleteA fine post. I found #105 most reassuring. Thanks, Irish.
ReplyDelete#81 - I was positive that the piece of wood was going to spurt...I would.
ReplyDeleteWhat is up with your eggs? Like you keep publishing pics with yolks and the backside turned to pure brown lace and ash. Start with a cold skillet, for God's sake!
ReplyDeleteGood stuff!
ReplyDelete