Monday, August 3, 2026

Monday Goal Setting…

 









12 comments:

  1. That was Saturday, still not sure if it was terrible or no sleep. There were consequences for it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too on Saturday. We had storms but I like that sleep time. Old bones and broke hip let's me know a storm is coming

      Delete
  2. That describes just about every night for me.
    --Tennessee Budd

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot having to get up; two or three times to pee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be a sign of diabetes. You should get yourself checked.

      Delete
    2. Get your physician to prescribe tamsulosin. It relaxes all the muscles down there so that you can void all the way.

      Delete
    3. FloMax, it sounds like an AutoZone muffler brand. I used it once for kidney stones and it does relax the bladder neck but it also makes your leg and lower back muscles very trembly. Not a solution.

      Delete
    4. flomax and tamsulosin, same. after metastatic prostate cancer urology doc prescribed tamsulosin. it works but every time i go pee i drink a big slug of water. yeh it works alright ? about every hour or two.

      Delete
  4. IDK how many Months it's been since I slept in my bed.I can't sleep on my back. Why!?? Phht,, I don't Know.. But sleeping on my side Hurts my back, so,I sleep in a recliner. Yaay! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...