HEADER

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Broken Teleprompter, Real Men For Harris Cringe Worthy Ad and Bath-house Barry Calling Out The Brothers....

 Sky New has a laugh at the democratic clown show.






  Over at VOX POPOLI there is  THIS POST regarding the Ad that most thought was from the 

Babylon Bee. ( HT to Bear Claw )


Whilst I was perusing the twitter earlier I found this clip taking obambi to the woodshed.

She holds no punches and doesn't mince her words, that's for damn sure.

Barry done piss off lots of people.

Caution for lots of cussin' and the use of words that we aren't allowed to say. 








 

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Fake, gay, retarded, childish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to have dinner with her and her man. That would be an interesting and memorable evening, especially if my wife came along; I'll buy :).
    Scarecrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know a Demonrat candidate is serious chit when SNL shreds you. SNL took Kamel Toe to the woodshed last night according to reports.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if they're MAN enough to vote for, say, Sarah Palin? (Actually, I don't like her for president, either. How about Condi Rice? Tulsi Gabbard? Kari Lake, even?) Ah, well. I guess I'll just have to live with some soy boy Democrat's opinion of my manhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Kneepad Queen is just as black as Obama and half as black as most American blacks. So Obama has some balls telling black men they are racists for not supporting a DEI candidate. By the way what had Obama ever done besides go down on white queers in Boy's Town?

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...