HEADER

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Alive and Kickin'

 

 Still here, you can't stop the signal.

 As I noted a while back, things were going to be busy. They still are.

Now, you can add in the fact that many here in the Northeast aren't acclimated to longer periods

of heat and humidititties like we have been experiencing for almost the two weeks.

This afternoon, things are supposed to break.  The front will move through with strong to severe

thunderstorms. Yay.

I have an outing planned for Friday with work then, most likely, will head out to enjoy nature for the 

rest of the weekend.  I'll be around.

 

Be safe out there.

If you head to Nantucket, watch out, the beaches are closed due to wind turbine blade debris.

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy the nature. We’ll be here when you get back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like 'clean green' energy, ain't it?🤔
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too far up.

    People from Gotham on down know full well the meaning of Bermuda High - heat and humidity in the 90s (if not hundreds) for weeks on end - sometimes from July 4th until the middle of August.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GE. "Better things through fucktardinice". It hadn't been started up! They didn't expect wind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard paddle boarding at Martha's Vineyard was dangerous too.
    - WDS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I once took a trip to Nantucket,
    Well, there, I tripped on a bucket,
    I was laid up
    Cause I fell on my cup,
    When I think of going back, I say…

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the frequency Kenneth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tucket, only a few hundred thousand to go

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not exactly sure what is going on in life, but whatever it is, take care of it. We can deal with minimal postings until you are back in the saddle. Take care.

    Love the irony of the "environmental hazard cleanup" of clean energy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Humiditittes.. love it .

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...