Thursday, December 16, 2021

If You Read One Obituary Today, Make It This One...

 

Renay Mandel Corren

El Paso, TX—A plus-sized Jewish lady redneck died in El Paso on Saturday.

Of itself hardly news, or good news if you're the type that subscribes to the notion that anybody not named you dying in El Paso, Texas is good news. In which case have I got news for you: the bawdy, fertile, redheaded matriarch of a sprawling Jewish-Mexican-Redneck American family has kicked it.


READ THE REST HERE<<

11 comments:

  1. I feel like she may have been my granny, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one wake I really want to go to, and I've been to real Irish wakes!!
    But alas and alack, I can't go...I am "unwelcome" in N.C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is one wake I really want to go to, and I've been to real Irish wakes!!
    But alas and alack, I can't go...I am "unwelcome" in N.C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rivals for Mary Lou Cunningham Belles obituary…” she was a lifelong Mets fan, although surprisingly that’s not what killed her…”

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, the last of the red-hot mamas is gone. This country needs more rowdies like Renay and a whole lot less do as you are told whining assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She would have been great to get drunk with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was in a cribbage club for a while; the matriarch-though not a redhead-played for blood and usually won. Probably about the same age as Renay and just as much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...