Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Way Back Wednesday

 Elke Sommer's Feet << wikiFeet

                                    I remember her from the old game show "Hollywood Squares".


Elke Sommer Top Must Watch Movies of All Time Online Streaming




Elke Sommer Glossy 8X10 Photo Print M3229


Elke Sommer - Rotten Tomatoes


Elke Sommer | Discography | Discogs



 CRIVENS! COMICS & STUFF: BABE OF THE DAY - ELKE SOMMER...


Picture of Elke Sommer | Vintage movie stars, Classic hollywood actresses,  Hollywood actresses



ELKE SOMMER 8" X 10" glossy photo reprint - $3.39 | PicClick


Elke Sommer Glossy 8X10 Photo Print M3229 Photographic Images rodasta  Contemporary (1940-Now)


Pulp International - Elke+Sommer


Elke Sommer' Photo | AllPosters.com


Elke Sommer


Movie Legends - Elke Sommer - YouTube


Miscellaneous





The Wrecking Crew, Elke Sommer, 1969' Photo | Art.com





Actress Elke Sommer turns 75: Then and now






Elke Sommer | Actresses, Actors & actresses, 1950s pinup



Elke Sommer




Film Noir Photos: Bathing Beauties: Elke Sommer




Elke Sommer – Du, Du Liegst Mir Im Herzen - International Folke-Songs  (1972, Vinyl) - Discogs



Elke Sommer Autographs, Memorabilia & Collectibles Page 1 | HistoryForSale

26 comments:

  1. She did not look like *this* on the Hollywood Squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kind of thing that put steam in a man's stride !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some liked it hot. I am not sure if she was ever in Playboy but if she was I probably took a peek when I would find my brother's hidden stash-but that was a mighty long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was, twice! That beautiful butt shot, #8 is from the second pictorial. An incredibly beautiful, talented woman. Up there with Barbara Eden, Ann Margaret, Dawn Wells, and Joan Collins.

      Delete
  4. Good Grief! I've heard the name, but I don't remember seeing her. I'm thinking I Would remember. The picture in the chair the top one,, showing the legs so well,, Hell,that's even better than that neurodivergent thing,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is Dick Van Dyke doing the painting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hollywood squares?
    I don't see any squares, I see plenty of nice roundings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jeffery. WBW is always a nice interlude between FFF. Nemo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nemo and all. I had to dig deep into my time machine brain for that one.

      Delete
    2. Jeffery - How about doing on on the Tea-time movie girl from The Johnny Carson Show? Carol Wayne is her name and she played the part of the dumb blonde very well.

      Thanks,

      Delete
    3. I'll see what I can find. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. They don't make Krauts like that any more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She would've made a great Bond Girl (or villain)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Jeffrey, that is all I knew her for thanks for this. Man did I miss a few things growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. may I suggest
    Margaux Hemingway
    Carolyn Jones
    Shirley Jones
    Dale Evans
    if you ever decide it's "dancers legs" day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not a kraut, I think she is Swede and sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was born in Berlin, Germany. Her father was a Lutheran minister. In 1942, during the war, her family was evacuated to the village of Niederndorf. Her father died at 14 and the family moved to England.

      Delete
    2. I don't think her father dies at 14... 41, perhaps??

      Delete
    3. You got me again igor. I should have stated her father died when Elke was 14.

      Delete
  13. I harbor little desire to return to the days of bizarrely-colored and architecturally-unlikely hairstyles.
    .
    Four:
    * exquisite back.
    How many hours did she invest in swimming and Tai Chi?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweden's gift to America wasn't made of copper or bronze... Elke has always been my idea of what the perfect woman is. I don't recall positively if she was a Bond girl, but she did play some very intelligent roles. Still the perfect woman.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Man I really enjoy these postings of women from my youth. How the hell did we loose all that, and get where we are today??

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...