Sunday, February 23, 2020

♫♫ Evidence...♫♫





Some good hard rock to motivate me whilst cleaning the garage..








I hold my breath and check the time
One minute no collapse
If you only knew what I would do for you
One thirty breathing lapse
We're going in my voice is thin
When I tell you to remember
That no one will find you
My promise from the heart
If we part my pulse will guide you through

Be still for a moment
Everything depends upon you
If you die I will die too
Once we were heroes
But everything has changed since then
Now they recognize you too

I stay too long something's wrong
You walk out of the picture
I hold my breath and check the time
One thirty i collapse
We went in my voice was thin
When I told you to remember

I'm the evidence
You passed the test and that's so good for you
O love will you read the letters I will send to you
Will I come along
Will they let me out to take the test
O love is the score enough for me to pass the test










1 comment:

  1. Clean the garage?.....

    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Damn,yer a funny guy Irish.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...